A New Start

There was so much chaos in my mind I was pretty sure I died there. Many questions started arising How am I alive? Where is this place? Why am I in a highschooler uniform? Seeing other students entering through the gate I followed them there when I saw Advanced Nurturing Highschool written as the school name I realized that I got reincarnated as a character in the classroom of the elite world but then a question rised in my mind who am I? I took my smartphone out and checked it , to my surprise my original name was written in there.

I got pretty sure that I am a mob character which pretty much suited my life.Well it doesn't matter I entered the school and inquired the staff about my class, I got assigned to class 1-D which was the protagonist Ayanokouji class I was pretty relieved that I got to share a class with my favorite character in the novel.

I decided that no matter what happens I won't get in ayanokouji's way and will provide decent effort towards the class so that I don't get expelled and enjoy my school life.

I entered the class my seat was a seat ahead of ayanokouji.Before the class started Hirata stood in front of the class and asked everyone to introduce themselves to know eachother better everything was going as the novel as my turn came I introduced myself and with ayanokouji's introduction the introduction session ended and our homeroom teacher chabashira sensei entered.

"My name is sae chabashira I will be your homeroom teacher from now on everyone take out your phone and check your balance there will be a total of 100000 points provided to you 1 point = 1 yen In this school you can buy anything with these points and these points will be refreshed every month with this I am gonna start the homeroom now if you have any doubt ask now"

Everyone was pretty shocked and excited that there were given 100000 yen as monthly allowance as a reader I already know the catch of these points and the concept of class point that hasn't been declared yet.I thought that I should raise the doubts which will help the class but then I thought it will change the novel so I didn't and the homeroom ended and we were sent to the auditorium where the student council president gave us a speech we returned to the class and the time passed on. At the end of the month at third period chabasira sensei entered and told

"It's the end of the month. We will have a short test. Pass these to the back."
The test had several questions from each of the 5 major topics. She continued and said "This test is only for future reference. It will not be reflected on your report card. There's no risk, so be at ease. However, cheating is naturally prohibited."

As a reader I already know that after this exam everyone is gonna go crazy I completed the test ,as a college student in my previous life the questions were pretty easy but I didn't take any risk of getting high marks and expected a score of 75 which was decent according to me then the disaster struck.