Truth and dare

After some discussions everyone in my class contributed 2500 points each to get a lead of 100 points from the start.

Chabashira sensei looked at us as she was about to say something but was interuppted by someone

???:- "Ya-oh~"

A faded voice came from behind.

The person rushed over to sensei capturing and hugging her from behind.

"... what are you doing?"

"Skinship.Hehe~ I was wondering how would u react"

It was hoshinomiya sensei, the homeroom teacher of class B although I haven't seen her before this scene was mentioned in the novel.

"Whenever I touch Sae-chan's hair, it's always smooth."

"Do you understand school rules properly? It's inexcusable to eavesdrop on other class' information"

Sensei said with a glare

"I'm an unimportant teacher. Even if I hear any information by chance, I certainly won't tell it. However, wouldn't you say this feels something like fate? The two of us coming to this island, it's unbelievable. Don't you think so?"

"No I don't. Now go back to your own class"

"How cold~"

"Oh! Isn't that Ayanokoji-kun? It's been a long time~"

Everyone's attention turned to ayanokoji

"Summer is the season of love. If you want to confess to a girl you like, maybe it could be effective if done before this beautiful sea"

Ayanokoji looked stressed as he didn't wanted this development.

(should I help him?well I might gather way to much attention this way but its worth a shot if it helps him)

"Thank you for the advice sensei but he can't afford it during exam"

I stepped up. Ayanokoji looked at me. Hoshinomiya sensei turned her attention towards me

"Oya~? And who this handsome person might be to take his decisions?"

"I m kai yoshida. I m his friend and its a basic thing between friends to help each other. He clearly looked bothered by your statement that's why I decided to step up.I don't mean to offend you or anything so plz don't mind it."

"Ahaha~ I don't mind u at all. Its so unfair that sae chan's class gets all the handsome students~"

"Oi, should I report this as a behavioural problem to the school upper authorities? There is no more time left"

Sensei said with a glare

"Ok ok, don't glare at me like that....
Bye Bye ayanokoji kun~ Bye Bye kai kun~"

(kai? Did she just used my first name? well its not like a problem anyways)

She took her leave from Ms. Chabashira with a sad face. Just when Ms. Hoshinomiya went back to B Class, it was the only suitable time for Ms. Chabashira to bring up the subject.

"So, let's explain the additional rules"

"Additional rules? There's still something else...?"

Everyone started murmuring

"Shortly, you will be granted permission to roam freely, but several spots are provided in each part of the island. These spots will be recognized as places simply called 'Rights of Possession', and the class that will have them is entitled to exercise its own rights there. How to use them is a prerogative of the class that got the right. However, the right of possession has validity only for 8 hours from when it takes effect first after which the right is automatically revoked. It means that every time, you get the right to acquire another class. And you can get one bonus point each time you occupy one spot once. Even so, this one point is provisional and cannot be used during the trial. So, it will be settled and added up only at the end of the examination. Due to the school constantly monitoring the situation, there is no room for fraud regarding this rule. It's better to pay attention to this last point"