Swimming Class

After the midterms passed our classpoints were
Class A- 1001
Class B- 700
Class C- 550
Class D- 90

Apparently our class performed the best out of the 4 classes in terms of marks.

I was pretty surprised and happy towards this progress.

Thanks to this our class gained a bit of class points which was better than nothing.

As I came back from my thoughts sensei ended the lecture and told us to go to the swimming pool for our next class.

As we proceeded to the pool we were told to change in our swimsuits which would provided by school in ur locker in the changing room.

As the word swimsuit was announced many of the boys started grinning widely on the thought of seeing the girls in swimsuit this especially included ike and yamauchi. Girls gave them a disgusted look and went towards their changing room.

I went ahead to the changing room and started changing when I took my shirt off I noticed that my body had 8 pack abs and was pretty well built. I can't believe i didn't even noticed my own body up until now I guess that's y everyone called me airhead in my previous life. Compared to my body in my previous life it was 100x better. I wonder what kind of training this body has to go through to get this kind of body.

I was lost in my thoughts but I got interrupted by ike

"Woah yoshida do you play any sports?"

"Um.. I do some morning jogging"

(Wow that was a lame excuse)

( )- inner thoughts

"Hey dude don't lie you can't get that kind of body with just jogging"

Yamauchi joined ike

(What am I even supposed to say I don't even know myself I guess I have to give another lame excuse and wrap it up somehow)

"As I said I just do normal jogging if u don't believe try it urself. Besides I m not the only one with good body Ayanokoji also have body like me"

(Sorry ayanokoji but I had to pass it somehow)

"Yeah.... Your are right" as I said this they went towards ayanokoji.

Ayanokoji looked at me and gave the same excuse as me and we somehow managed to make them lose their interest in us.

While leaving the dressing room I called out to ayanokoji

"sorry for the trouble" I apologized

"Its ok I am glad I could help"

we left the Dressing room and went to the pool

As we reached the pool I heard other boys excited to see how big the pool was

I sat down on one side of the pool

After sometime the girls entered the pool

The boys got very exicted to see the girls in swimsuit but their excited got shot down when they saw the girls swarming around Hirata.

After a while Chabashira sensei entered the pool and announced a friendly boys and girls separate swimming competition in which
the winner gets 10,000 private points
the second place will get 5,000 private points and there was no price for the third place.

I wasn't great at swimming , my fastest time of complete a lap was around 35 seconds. so I decided to not participate-

"Aren't you going to participate"

My thoughts got interrupted by hirata

"No, I m not that good at swimming"

"Are you sure? I thought you would be pretty athletic due to your body"