Thief

Author notes:-

Hello guys its ur lazy author

Sorry for the late upload.I was too busy in my studies so I wasn't able to upload.

Btw I forgot to add our mc's question in 'truth and dare' so I added it later on so check it out as it will be a major reference in the story later on.

Thank u for the support in the story.

Now enjoy the story~

Kushida's pov

(3rd huh......)

(Guess I am not pretty enough to please him huh....)

(What's this feeling in my chest? Is it jealousy? Do I feel jealous because I wasn't first?)

(Can't deny that... That guy was the only person to accept me as the way I am without taking an advantage of me.Deep in my heart I always wanted someone whom I can rely on.. Whom I can share my secrets with.. Who will accept the way I am.. And that someone was none other than him)

(But he isn't taken right? So I may have some chances. I.. Just don't want anyone else to take him from me... Let's ask his preference first)

"Ayanokoji kun"

I whispered as quietly as I can

"Ask him what his type of girl is"

He looked at me

"ok I guess"

"now its your turn ayanokoji kun"

"Uh.. Yoshida truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"Uh... What kind of girl is ur type?"

"I don't have a type tbh if I were to fall in love with a girl that girl will become my type."

(I didn't knew he was the type to like something like that.. Well I don't know much about him anyways. Then.....
I will make you fall in love with me kai yoshida.)

(Its your fault to make me feel this way anyways.So you better take responsibility~)

Yoshida's pov

I woke up at 6:00 am thanks to the loud snorts of my classmates

yesterday was one hell of a day. I was so tired that I fell asleep as soon as I fall in the tent.

(Let's make some progress today)

After a while everyone else also woke up

Chabashira sensei arrived for our roll call.

Suddenly Hirata called out to sensei

"sensei have you seen koenji kun I haven't seen him since last night."

"Oh he dropped out"

"Huuuuuuuhhhhhhhh"

Everyone was surprised at this

"Damn that koenji. We lost our 30 points because of him"