The Alliance

I woke up at 5 am due to that weird dream.

What did they mean by precious subject? Isn't this body of a normal person?

"Well now that I have woken up let's do something productive"

I opened my phone and started watching some workout methods.

As I have this body now I might as well take good care of it.

I started by doing pushups followed by situps.

Although I thought I wouldn't be able to get more than 10 done I completed 100 of each and still not tired.

I was shocked and amazed by the capacity of this body

After that I ran 10 laps around the whole school ground.

After completing my workout session I got back in my room took a shower and went to the store to buy a pull up bar.

(Who would have thought a lazy-ass person like me workout)

It was around 7 am currently and the store just opened.

I went inside the store bought the pull up bar and was about to leave when I heard a noise of camera.

I followed the noise it was sakura airi a girl with long pink colour hair.

She seemed to be taking pictures of herself privately without glasses.

(Well as a reader I already knew her story but I m pretty sure this type of scene never happened in the novel but whatever i should escape out of here before she notices)

As I was about to escape I stepped of a empty wrapper of chips which made sakura alerted.

(Who the hell throws a wrapper here!!!)

Well now that I m already discovered there's no point in hiding.

I approached sakura

"I m sorry I didn't mean to hide like that but you looked so mesmerized that I couldn't bring myself to disturb you"

"A-ah i-its ok you d-don't have to a-apologize"

"I am kai yoshida nice to meet you"

"S-sakura Airi"

"By the way why were you taking photos in a place like this and so early in the morning"

"A-ah Its j-just a hobby"

"I see I will be going now then it was a pleasure talking to you sakura san"

"A-ah ok s-see you later and p-plz don't t-tell anyone a-about this"

I nodded and parted ways.

I came back to my room, installed the pull bar and dida 100 pullups

I was drenched in sweat so I took a shower again.

(Sakura is a very shy type of girl I have to be careful not to make her uncomfortable if we meet in future)

It was 8 am currently I got ready for school and took the lift.

The lift was about when suddenly I heard someone shouting

???:- "stop of the lift"

It was the voice of a girl. I stopped the lift and the girl entered the lift and the door closed.

???:- "Thank u for stopping the lift. I am ichinose honami nice to meet you."

It was ichinose the most popular girl in the 1st year.

(Well the novel did describe her as a beauty but damn! She looks far beautiful in real.)

"Your welcome my name is Kai yoshida nice to meet you"