Trouble & Deal

I woke up at 6 am today.

After completing my workout session I went to the convenience store to buy a Laptop and a printer.

(It will help in future for the class as well as my boredom)

I came back to my room , after finishing the laptop setup I took a shower and got ready for school.

It was currently 7 am.

On my way to school I was greeted by ichinose

(Yesterday We formed an alliance between class B and D after ichinose's suggestion although horikita was reluctant later on she also agreed to it)

"Good morning yoshida kun"

"Good morning ichinose san"

"Just ichinose is fine. Do you mind if we walk together"

(This again... This will gain too much attention but then again how can someone say no to that face)

"Sure"

We walked to the school together and as expected I received death glares from many boys.

(Well whatever I guess I m the lucky one)

After bidding farewell to Ichinose I entered my class.

I felt some gazes from the girls side

(Was it just my imagination?)

Then Baam

Ike slammed my desk

"Yoshida you traitor! What is your relation with ichinose?"

It was ike and yamauchi

"Nothing , we just happened to meet each other and decided to come to the school together"

"Yeah that must be so ichinose won't go after a guy like him she will definitely come for a guy like me" exclaimed yamauchi nodding a few times

"you better not be lying"

"Yeah yeah"

"Well since you were able to get a walk together with ichinose how bout u give us some tips that will make the girls like us"

They asked rather politely

"I am not a dating expert I have never dated a single girl in my lifetime what advice can I even give you guys"

(The truth always hurts but whatever not that I care)

"Anything will be fine just give us some tips so that the girls will like us"

"Well.... don't say I didn't warned you previously."

"Yeah yeah now just tell us"

"First of all stop simping for every other girl. Be polite to them while talking. Treat them with respect. Don't treat them like thing to satisfy your lust. If you do these atleast they won't hate you"

"Woah dude you said you didn't know anything but what you said just now made you like an expert in this matter."

"Like I said I m not an exper-

"We will follow your words yoshida sama"

They said in sync and left my seat

After that our homeroom started and the classes ended as usual.

(Its bout time for the incident. I should make my move now)

"Hey sudo where are you going?"

I approached sudo