I hate you[Explicit]

Chris POV
I release my hands from her neck and she puts them back on and smiles. She wraps her legs around me and she tries leaning up to kiss me, but I spit in her face. She takes it and rubs her pussy. I look down and see her pussy dripping wet and she's all wet from the shower she room before. My dick is starting to get hard. I lost Bey. Forever. So I might as well. I'll never get to love someone like Bey. I kiss Rita back. She takes my shirt off and I unbutton my jeans and I stand back up. I pull my boxers down and get all clothing off and am butt naked. I stand her up and slide her robe down. I bring her to the couch and I slam her down and slide in. I fuck her brains out while I'm ontop of her. No, no. Wtf am I doin?
Rita: I want it harder daddy!
Chris: mmm fuck! No! Ugh!
Fuck, she keeps getting tighter on my dick. All of a sudden, she start squirtin and Im trying to pull out so I don't bust in her but she keeps locking me in.
Chris: mmm fuck! Stop!
Rita: give me your baby!!!
Chris: the fuck?! No!
Oh that made me go soft rq. I pretend to bust inside her and she releases on my softening dick. I stand back up and look at her regretting what I just did. Why did I give up so fast? Ugh, this the problem wit heat of the moment choices. And I still haven't told Bey about my bipolar meds and I didn't take them the past 2 days bc I forgot. I turn around and search for my clothes and don't see them anywhere. Oh this hoe playin games. I turn around and see her smirking.
Chris: give me my clothes you stupid hoe.
Rita: I'm gonna have your baby now.
Chris: *laughs* sweetheart, I ain't bust in ya. I went soft rq and pretended to. Check yo self.
She checked her pussy and saw that there was no nut. She looked up at me pissed and charges at me. I run up and slam her against the wall.
Chris: bitch give me my clothes! And my keys!
Rita: cum inside my first.
Chris: you're really fucking crazy! I'll find them my fuckin self.
I turn around and look all around. How the hell she hide them so quick. I'm getting anxious cause I need to get outta here.
Chris: where is it?
Rita: cum in me first d-aaahhh!!!
I push her against the wall sliding my penis in her pussy. I fuck her brains out and all you hear is her moans and my balls slapping her wet body. I'm hoping that she'll pass out before she notices I fake nut again. Although, I'm hard at rn feelin good.
Rita: upstairs!
I stay inside her as I carry her upstairs. I fuck her against the stare railing.
Rita: oww you're hurting me! Ow- AHHH
Oh lord. She slipped off the railing and landed on the glass table and shattered it. She dead! Oh this nice just gets worse and worse. I go downstairs and feel her neck for a pulse but I don't feel anything. There's blood everywhere. She's really dead! I eventually find my clothes and keys. Turns out it was in a drawer in a table underneath the stairs. I get dressed and look around to see if anyone sees me. I head into my lambo and speed off. I see 10 missed calls from Beyoncé, my mom and I'm guessing her parents as well. I call Bey back. She picks up right away.
Bey: Chris, baby, I'm sorry, please *sniffs* I'm at your house rn and I didn't I-don't wanna lose you baby.
Chris: I'm on my way baby. *hangs up*
I eventually arrive home and I bust through the door and Bey walks twoards me but notices blood on my hand.