Hiya

Chris POV
I open my eyes the same time as Bey and she has the morning sex glow. Like she had the time of her life last night.
Chris: good morning baby girl.

Chris: you look like you just had some good ass sex

Bey: mmm cause I did *yawns*
Chris: how is it to breath don stink?
Bey: cause I'm a godess bitch. We always be smelling heavenly.
Chris: you're my godess*kisses her forhead*
All of a sudden, we hear my doorbell go off like crazy. Shit! I ain't know who's here.
Chris: baby, stay right he-
Bey: no Chris! *rises up quick but falls back down*
I smirked but snapped back into reality.
Chris: just, stay up here*grabs gun from under bed*
Bey: you've got a gun?
Chris: shh
She stands behind the bedroom door with it peaked open. I have just my gym shorts on and I sneakily make my way to the door with my gun jn my hand. I see thorough the shades that its, two women? Oh wait a sec- I open the door and both of them tackle me to the ground throwing punches.
Momma T: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY DAUGHTER?!
Solo: YOU SEEN ME KICK JAY ASS IN ELEBATOR RIGHT YOU SICK FUCK!
Momma T: young lady language.
Bey: STOP!
They look up at Bey and I chuckle to myself as she grips that hand rail for dear life. They both run to her at the bottom of the steps. Richard walks in and sees me getting up and then huggin Bey.
Bey: y'all don't understand. That man right there saved my life*points to Chris*
Solo: *mutters* saved yo pussy full of cobwebs.
Bey and momma T slap her against the head.
Bey: well truth to be told, he did that too.
She explains to them what the hell has been goin on. They all cry and hug Bey as a family. I close the door and she's got just my oversized t shirt on her and I realize we look like we had sex. I'm just wondering that the hell they thinkin. They hug for a minute on the ground and I stand by and watch as they support her. Momma T looks up at me and lifts her hand out. I grab it and she pulls me down with them. It was like a therapy hug. We eventually break away.
Momma T: oh my poor baby. Maybe Blue is better with her family. You can meet her later when she's older and fully tell her the scenario. I'm just glad y'all are alive. And Chris I don't believe we've officially met. I'm Tina but you can call me Momma T. *hugs*
Solo: and I'm single *coughs* I mean Solange but you can call me Solo.*she grips him with a hug hanging on for dear life*
Bey: aye hands off my man lil hoe.
Richard: and I'm Richard but you can call me Rich. We owe you big time for saving our girl.
Momma T: How about you come with us to the family reunion next month. April is the time when we do it and we do it at our ancestors farm. Bring whoever you want to.
Chris: I would love to. I'll bring my mom. Well I can cook y'all somethin rq.
Momma T: you d-
Solo: please I'm hungry af!
Bey: SOLO! You need to take it down a notch little girl. Finna beat yo ass!
Solo: *puts heavy country accent on* JUST TRY ME BITCH! That one ring a bell?
She laughs and we all do.
Bey:*laughing* aye! I put my best into that performance!
Solo:mmhmmm.
I cook up some omelettes while they all sit at the table and talk wit the news on. Momma T comes over trying to help.
Chris: oh momma T , you don't gotta he-
Momma T: hush baby. I just wanted to also talk rq.
I flip the omelets and I turn back twoards her and she grips a part of my neck, hurting so bad it brings me to my knees.
Momma T: my daughter loves you. I can tell. You break this woman heart, we'll bring the whole family after you you got that?!
Chris: owww yes momma I promise! I love her with all my heart.
She lets go and says good. Damn. But I understand and ain't no way I'm breaking her heart. I finish cooking and we sit at the table and all of a sudden, Wendy Williams show pops up. Ah this P shape woman again.
Wendy: how you doin? *crowd repeats* got a lot to talk about and yea Miss Beyonce you honey.
She does the weird squealy jog to her ugly ass purple chair.
Wendy: ok so *stirs tea and sips* I want to start off with saying my condolences to miss Beyoncé. I know I shade her sometimes but this time I feel really bad. Sources have been saying for weeks now that Chris and Beyoncé are now a thing. *crowd gasps* I know right! Who knew Beyonce was all it took for Chris Brown to settle down. And look, this photo was from them a few nights ago and we all know Chris is a freak in the bed *ladies scream* and so is Miss Beyonce*they scream again* but so she had reportedly gave up her child 2 years ago bc of a mafia threat. And if Jay were to ever find out, that Blue would be in danger along with Bey. But they thankfully decided to leave that girl alone but unfortunately come after Bey. And Jay has been arrested for assaulting Chris and Beyoncé and the mafia wrecked her house. Good for Bey finding herself a strong man like Chris. I mean if I was still young *sips tea and crowd oohs* listen, Chris, we know you go through women like spreading butter on bread. But please don't break this woman heart. But I can for sure see Chris body counts getting jealous now haha! *shows a few of his body counts.*
They all look at me.
Chris: what?
Bey: you fucked some ugly ass girls.
Momma T: by the looks of it, I see y'all may have had some last night as well.
We both bow our heads blushing.
Bey: I don't know what your talking about *hiding a smile*
Momma T: mmmhmm😑 why do I feel like I'm gonna be Grandma soon?
Bey: *murmurs* wouldn't be shocked.