Dinner

Beys POV
Bey: ok, see y'all there. Love you too*hangs up* ok baby, you ready?
Chris: *twerks* uh oh oh uh oh oh
Bey: *giggles* clown. Come on let's go.
I'm really excited and anxious for our parents to meet already. Chris mom seems so nice and down to earth and I really hope she gets to know me more than just a woman who has sex with her son. We get in the car and we sing as Chris drives us to a fancy restaurant called "Anti". We park and he opens the door for me like a gentleman. Ofc the paparazzi show up taking thousands of photos. We spot my parents in the waiting booth. We walk in and hug them.
Momma T: oh Christopher you smell good!
Chris: thank you it's Gucci
Bey: aye, he's mine mama, Richard, come get yo wife
We laugh. All of a sudden, Chris mom comes in and her and my mom face freeze when they see eachother. Ooh did I miss somethin?
Chris: Hey mama.
Bey: Hello Momma J, this is-
Joyce: Tina yes.
Chris: I'm sorry am I missin somethin?
Joyce: *mumbles* not yet.
I'm so confused. Richard looks away akwardly.
Server: hello, I will be yalls server for today. My name is Sam, follow me.
We follow her to the booth. Chris and I sit next to eachother. Both our moms sit at the opposite ends of the table.
Chris: ok, clearly y'all know each Otha and I ain't gettin good vibes here.
Momma T&J: oh no we good😑
I kick his leg. The server gives us some time to decide what we want to drink. Damn, the tension in here is strong as hell. Tha fuck is goin on?
Bey: so, This place looks soo nice doesn't it?
Momma T: mhmm.
Chris:*rubs my leg* so, we wanted to know what you guys think of Beyoncé and I, ya know, together?
Rita: OH MY GOD CHRIIISS!!!!!
Chris POV
If this night couldn't get any more strenuous.
Bey: Rita! Hey girl!
We both stand up and give hugs. As I look over there shoulder giving her a quick hug, I see all 3 squint there eyes at me. I feel guilty af rn.
Bey: You look so nice. You here on a date.
Rita: yea was, but turns out, he's with another woman.
Bey: ah damn sorry girl
Rita: you guys enjoy the rest of your night, imma get outta here.
She leaves and we sit down. The server comes back and we order our drinks. I look at my phone and damnt, she texted me.
Rita: meet me in the bathroom, we need to talk.
Ooh, 2 can play at that game.
Chris: Would you guys excuse us real quick?
They don't even look up. I grab Bey hand and we head twoards the mens bathroom. It's a corner blocked off from peoples pov. Before I open the door, I spin Bey around and hop her on my waist kissing her. I suck on her neck and my fingers play in her kitty. I want her to moan so Rita knows. I walk in and see Rita lookin horny. But she now looks butt hurt as I am rubbin all up on Bey. I lock the door and stare at her as I slam Bey against the wall. She hides and cries in the corner as she watches me about to fuck Bey. I fuck Bey up against the wall and make sure she extra loud. Rita lookin like I murdered someone she loved. We both busted a quick nut and straighten ourselves out. We head out and I give a quick smirk to Rita. We come back to the table seeing our moms fight eachother snd servers trying to break it up and Richard in the corner wincing in pain with blood on his face. The fuck happened?!
I pull my mom away and Beys gets hers.
Momma J: YOU LEAVE MY SONS NAME OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!!!
Chris: HEY! STOP IT YALL!!!
Momma T: CHRIS TELL BEYONCE THE TRUTH!!!!
Everyone went dead silent.
Rita: *sniffles*'yea Chris, tell Beyoncé the truth!
I look at Bey and she looks scared. Rita pulls out her phone and turns it around to show Rita and I video of us kissing and making out.

Chris: you fucking bitch! Bey it was for a music vi-Bey: THATS WHY YOU FUCKING HUNG UP ON MY CALL?!! YOU, YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND!!! HOW COULD YOU?! AND YOU CHRIS, NORMALLY ID BEAT SOMEONE ASS FOR CHEATING,but that's what sucks*cries* I fell harde...

Bey: THATS WHY YOU FUCKING HUNG UP ON MY CALL?!! YOU, YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND!!! HOW COULD YOU?! AND YOU CHRIS, NORMALLY ID BEAT SOMEONE ASS FOR CHEATING,but that's what sucks*cries* I fell harder for you then I did for Jay. I hate you Chris!
She runs off and I follow her twoards the car. But I've got the keys.
Chris: *sighs* Bey, I'll take you home just pl/
Bey: fine. Don't speak to me tho!
We get in and I speed off sweating. I have an idea though. I can't get Rita's evil smirk when the truth was revealed. Never mind about the idea bc Beyoncé just threw up in my car. I pull over and get out and get her out and rub her back as she gets it all out.
Bey: ugh! I'm so mad at you!
Chris: baby, it's not what ya think. We were rehea-
Bey: idc take me home now!
I decide to just let her cool down. We get back in my car and it was a long akward drive to her moms house. Once I pulled up, she immediately tried to get out but I grabbed her hand.
Bey: get the fuck off me.
Chris: know, that I don't love her. And I never fucked her.
Bey: YES YOU DID!!!
Chris: I DID NOT! IM NOT JAY
Bey: yes you are! All you men is the same. Put there dick inside anything they touch. Don't call me! We're done! *gets out and slams door*
I'm burning red with anger. This bitch is gonna pay! I drive 10 minutes away to Rita house. I get out of my lambo and knock on her door a bunch of times. She opens up in a robe and her hair in a towel. She smirks and I push her making her fall to the ground. I get in and slam the door shut. I know where she lives cause Bey went here one time to drop something off for her. She smirks at me and thinks I'm foreplayin wit her. She takes the towel off her hair and opens her robe revealing her naked wet body.
Rita: I knew you wanted me i*gasps for dear life*
Chris: *trying to hold back tears and ontop of her choking her* why?! Why did you have to do that?! I-