Secrets

Beys POV
Trey: YO HE FUCKIN BEYONCÉ!!!
All then laugh and I blush.
Chris: man y'all gtfo!
He runs over to the door and slams it shut. He turns around and looks at his watch.
Chris: I gotta go back out there in 5 minutes. I am truely sorry Bey. I didn't mean for any of this to go this far.
Bey: I just kissed you dummy. I it's just the way you were thrusting up on me on stage oooh boy. Maybe *walks up to him and whispers in his ear* I can give you dance myself.
Chris: I would like that.
He kisses my neck and We make out again. We couldn't stop. It was such an attraction.
Security: Chris! It's time to go back out
Chris POV
I don't even wanna finish the show. I got so horned up from that dance that I just wanna make love to Bey. I change my shirt rq and I smirk as I pull my pants down. She looks rq bites her lip trying not to moan and turns around. I keep my boxers on but my dick so long it slips out of my boxers a bit. I change my pants and grab her hand and we head back out. I finish up the show and I meet all my crew and dancers back stage but don't see Bey no where. I thank them all and we all head back to our dressing rooms and I walk in and don't see her. All of a sudden, I hear the door shut behind me and she scares me. She laughs hysterically as I almost fall to the ground. She gives my a huge hug and I take in her sweet smell. She smells like dreams and sexiness.
Bey: that was amazing baby! You're so damn talented!
Chris: thanks Bey! It means a lot coming from you.
Bey: I would love to stay and celebrate with everyone but I have to go. I've got rehearsals in the morning.
Chris: *grabs her hands and stares into her eyes* let me take you on a lil date tomorrow. My place. I cook really good. We can just eat, drink, talk and get to no each other more.
Bey: hmmm I guess*cheeses* and that is ALL that we will be doing right mister? I know you always be gettin tricks up yo sleeve.
Chris: nah I would never disrespect you. I know you wanna start slow and so do I.
Bey: aww you're so sweet. What time?
Chris: 6:30.
She smiles and kisses my cheek again and heads out. I jump around the room like a lil kid. I've got a date with the Beyoncé! And we kissed! I wanna marry her already. She's the most real woman I've ever met. I get into the shower and I look down at my dick that is standing hard. I just can't stop thinking about her body and the kiss we had and I couldn't help but jerk off and bust a nut all over the shower.
Beys POV
I just came in the shower thinking about Chris fucking me. His breath breathing heavy on me as he thrusts on me like he did. His hips grinding. The way he actually cares about me. I really wanna get to know him more. I don't wanna say love just yet. I just am nervous my secret is going to come out one day. I mean I've been with Jay forever and he still don't even know. But there's something about Chris where I feel as if I were to tell him anything, he'd never judge. Atleast I hope.