Passion🔞

1 week later...
Beys POV
For the past week, I have still ignored my family calls and Chris has really been such a great boyfriend. We had more dinners and I haven't really left his house. Which I don't mind, cause there's soo much to do and play with and watch here. I've been sleeping in his bed at night and man is it hard for us not to fuck. I think about all that he's done for me and the way he treats me is how I feel as if I shoulda been treated years ago. I-I love him. I hope he loves me back too. Is it too early? Rn, we are laying in his bed watching tv. I look over on the floor and see something shiny poking from under his bed. I pick it up and it's a condom pack. I look over him and he turns his head.
Chris: oh you want to tonight?
Bey: this is weird!
Chris: huh? What is? Me using protection? I think it's a good thing if you ask me. Shiit, it was hard not to bust in you baby girl.
Everytime he calls me that, my pussy tingles.
Bey: no, it's just I don't know. Chris you're a fuckboy
Chris: what? Woman I'm 3 years younger than ya. Not that young.
Bey: you just have a reputation for giving women who don't deserve it your good dick. You probably fuck them soo hard, the bed nearly break. I bet you you just slide in any pussy you want. And I'm definetly sure you've had a threesome and orgy. Just you get soo much pu-
He gets ontop of me kissing me. He's already shirtless. I pull down his gym shorts and boxers and he stands up infront of me and I stare at thag beautiful dick.

 I pull down his gym shorts and boxers and he stands up infront of me and I stare at thag beautiful dick

He pulls me the the edge of the bed by my ankles. I take my shirt off and bra. He unzips my pants and pulls them down with my panties. He could see how wet I was already getting. He gets ontop of me and he's hard af. We passionately kiss eachother all over our bodies. I wrap my legs around his. He kisses my neck and I feel his tip at my pussy. He bites and whispers in my ear.
Chris: you're gonna get the whole damn experience and more. For you, I'm gonna make your pussy feel like no other.
He slides right in. I reach for the condom as he thrusts inside me nice and hard. Fuck he's quick cause he's already makin the bed squeak and slam against the wall. As if someone is using a hammer. I give up reaching for it and just enjoy his butt naked body in mine and his balls that slap my skin. I squirt everywhere as he hits the right spots. It don't even feel real at this point. I've never been soo pleased in my life. He fucks me with so much force. And he fucks the words that I've been holding back out of me.
Bey: AHH I LOVE YOU!!! AHHH
And I came on his dick at the same time. He stops and stills inside me catching his breath. He leans his head up and stares at me.
Chris: what you just say?
He gives me a confused look. Oh great. I ruined it didn't I?
Bey: I said I love you Christopher.
Chris: thank you god I love you too Beyonce. I love you soo fucking much baby girl.
I flip him over and I am about to give him the best riding of a lifetime.
Bey: imma show you how much I love you tonight. And my appreciation. You ever been ridin by a Houston woman?
Chris: mmm no but I wanna feel it.
I start riding him like a horse. I hop up and down on his dick and his body keeps lifting off the bed. I cream all over him as I do so. He thrusts up but I stop him.
Bey: nonono baby. Mmm let me take control.
He smirks and puts his hands behind his back. I put my boobs closer to his face and he kisses them. He studies my body and can't keep his hands off.
Chris: baby, this is the best mmm sex ever! Ugh! Fuck! I love this pussy!!
Bey: goood! It's all yours daddy!!! Fuck!!
He flips us over and stands us up and leans me over the edge of the bed. He slides in again and fucks me this way:

 He slides in again and fucks me this way:

How the hell he so flexible. I start trembling feeling myself about cum again.
Bey: oh baby! Mmm I'm gonna cum again!
He hovers over me now pounding it from behind. I feel him getting close.
Chris POV
This woman is fucking incredible. Got the best sex game and pussy on the planet. She kept talkin all that shit about me fuckin other girls. I never even game my 💯 effort to them. With Bey, shiit, I don't even know what to do with myself. I feel her juices slide down our legs. I lean in her ear and I feel myself getting close.
Chris: come baby. Come on mmmmm fuck daddy dick! I'm gonna nut too!
She cums on my dick and I start busting my nut. I held it in for soo long. Fuck! I forgot I ain't got no condom on and she ain't take no pill. I try pulling out but I couldn't. I just let me nut out deep inside her. It felt magical.
Bey: did you just cum in me baby?
I slowly pull out and oh yes I did😬
Chris: I'm so sorry baby. I didn't mean too. Your pussy was too good. It's the first pussy I've ever busted in. And I been fuckin since young young. Maybe we-
Bey: I'm gonna be pregnant?!
Chris: um well maybe uh. Fuck.
She turns around giving the most evil smirk. Did she plan that? She then laughs.
Bey: I'm just playin. I'll find an after pill somewhere in my bag. For now, you can bust in me if ya need or want to. It feels good.
Chris: you naughty ass girl. Imma punish you for that!
She puts her legs up in the air sitting on the edge of the bed twoards me. I get on my knees and hold them open. Call me nasty, but I start eating her pussy out. And she taste like marshmallows. It taste soo good and my tongue game drives her wild. I wiggle more of tongue deep inside her, trying to get her to cum hard. She does within seconds and I stand back up. She gets on her knees giving me ultimate head. We make love all night long and we're lost in each others lust. I love this girl.