Court[Explicit]

2 weeks later...
Jays POV
Jay: your honor, I'll have you know that I've loved Beyoncé more than anyone has. And I don't approve of this divorce.
Judge: Shawn, you need to sign those papers now bc we all know you ain't ever signing them outside of here.
I break down as my mother and lawyer rub my back. I stare at Beyonce with tears in my eyes and truthfully, I can understand why she wants a divorce. I've hurt her soo much. And this wound is too deep to fix. I sign it and I hand the papers over. She had signed the papers first. It's official now that we are divorced. Once the meeting was over, I walk over to Bey and we give eachother a long hug. We cry into each other's arms.
Jay: I'm so sorry Beyonce. For everything. I wish I was a better man. 
Bey: I think this is for the best.
We break away. She did a quick smirk leaving me confused.
Momma T: we'll meet you back at the house baby. Jay, don't try nothin. 
Solo squints at me as she walks away. I swear that woman hates me more than Bey. Bey and I walk out together talking and she looks around before slamming me into the mens bathroom locking it. She slams me against the wall kissing me. I kiss her back as she unbuckled my belt and unzips my pants and unbuttons it.
Bey: *whispers in his ear* fuck me. One last time.
Jay: shouldn't we wait until we g-
Bey: no! Now!
She gets on her knees and pulls my pants down to my ankles. Letting my big dick flop out. She starts sucking the soul outta my dick. I take my jacket off and unbutton my shirt as she's sucking good. I pull her back up.
Jay: no! I want our last time to be long. Like my dick.
Bey: mmm fine.
Beys POV
I know I know but his dick is big af. And thick as hell. I need it inside me one last time cause I don't know the next time I'll have one that big in me. We fix ourselves up and make sure we in the clear and leave. We both get to our house where the movers are taking our stuff and our family is here. Jays mom gives me a hug. She missed the court session cause she's a principal at a school.
Momma G: I'm sorry he couldn't be the man for you Beyonce.
Bey: it's not your fault. He's a good man. Just not a good man for me.
We all sit and talk and soon everyone leaves. The movers finish getting our stuff tomorrow cause Jay and I already found our own place. Once the door closes, I turn around and Jay slams me against the wall. I turn around rubbing my ass on his bulge. He grinds into it kissing my neck. He slips his hand up my skirt and slides my soaked panties down. His dick game is good but he dosent really have any moves. It's kinda me always doin the work. He pushes my skirt down next leaving my bottom half naked. I take my shirt off leaving my butt naked. He turns me around and I take his jacket off and unbutton his shirt. I unbuckle his belt and pull his pants down with his boxers and his long thick dick bounces up. I get on my knees sucking it again. He looks good with his shirt unbuttoned. He takes his socks off and I lick his balls.
Jay: mmmm oh baby. Mmm what am I gonna do without your head and sex.
Bey: *pulls dick out of mouth* jerk off fuck some hoes like you did while we was married.
His face looked in shame and pleasure at the same time. I continue to suck until I feel his penis start to throb.
Jay: oh fuck Bey, I'm finna nut!
I pull him out of my mouth and he shoots his cum on the wall and I didn't expect him to cum this soon. I suck the rest out of his dick. I stand up and he hops me on his waist. We carrys me upstairs and he puts us in the shower.

He turns the water on and his unbuttoned shirt is now soaked

He turns the water on and his unbuttoned shirt is now soaked. His dick pokes my pussy as he has me against the wall kissing me. He smirks and goes down kissing my pussy. He sticks his tongue in and starts makin me go wild. I grab his head as he tongue fucks me. I cum on his tongue quick cause it's been long ass time since we last fucked. He slurped it all up and get back up. He grabs my ass and he slides inside me giving thrusts that were kinda lame. Like usual. He couldn't fuck fast for the life of him. I do like the size of his dick tho.
Jay: oh baby. No way am I finna give this pussy up.
I look away and get bored fast. He too damn slow and got no rhythm. Ugh, I need a man to dick me down nice and fast and hard. I just realize I ain't take no birth control. Shit. I pull him out of me as he looks confused. I run to the medicine cabinet and take the pill rq. Before I turn around, he bends me over the sink sliding back in. I can't take this slowness no more. I start twerk in on his dick. I feel his bush against my ass as I twerk fast.
Jay: oh shit baby! Yea! Fuck! I'm finna bust my nut all up inside you! Ahhh!
I feel him release inside me. I came a lil on his dick. I'm so bored I don't even wanna fuck no more. He pulls out and we regular shower. I need some real ass sex so bad.