"SUPERBOWL...1234!"

Beys POV
It's halftime now! I meet a bunch of my fans before I hit the stage. I'm so damn excited!!!

I hop onto the golf cart and they carry me out

I hop onto the golf cart and they carry me out. Kelly: you've got this Bey. And it'll be just like ol' times. Chelle pls don't fall when the stage pushes you up again.
Chelle: you all play with me too much
Bey and I burst out laughing. My momma, Richard, and sista all show up and are in the crowd. They blow me a kiss from a far. The security team leads me upstage.

 The security team leads me upstage

And here we go!...

I finished one of my best performances yet and grab a few fans hands as I left the stage and I cried. I saw my girlies and we all hug in a circle. We get back into inside the building and we head to our own dressing rooms. I open the door and I screamed a bit. It was Chris holding flowers. As nice as he looked, his eyes looked puffy as hell and as if someone died. I close the door and slowly walk twoards him as he is shaking holding the flowers.
Chris: that was incredible baby! Best Super Bowl performance ever!!! *hugs her but she don't hug back*
I take the bundles of flowers and throw them on the table.
Bey: leave now ple-
Chris: *gets on knees holding her hand* just gimme 2 minutes that's all I ask. Please and then I'll leave you alone.
Bey: *sighs* you've got 45 seconds.
Chris: ok. I'm so so sorry for calling you a dick. I was just confused and a lil hurt bc I thought I felt something last night between us. I don't wanna rush you into something you're not ready for. But just know. I'll wait as long as you need me to. We could atleast be friends or partners for now and I-
Bey: *yanks hand away* time is up. Now please GET THE FUCK OUT! *eyes tear up*
I see a single tear fall down his face. He looks really hurt and I'm starting to feel a bit guilty. He stands back up with his face looking down to the ground in defeat. He puts his hand on the door knob and turns around giving me a kiss on the cheek.
Chris: I hope you know how much I care about you. *pulls out a square box from his pocket and hands it to her*
Bey: *throws box across the room* I bet you you fucked soo many women this past week. Just like every man's intention. I know you Chris. I know you are obsessed with se-
Chris: I haven't. I only have been thinking about you. But you never even wanna give me a chance. *leaves and slowly closes her door*
What full of shit that man is right? I look at the room and look at the box again. I walk over to it and pick it up. I open it and it's the matching bracelet to the necklace he got me. But on one of the gems, it says C+B with a red heart. I'm starting to feel a bit guilty. All of a sudden, the door opens again.
Bey: what Chris?! Oh sorry.
Kelly & Chelle & momma T: girl chill!
Kelly: girl we heard everything. Just give that poor sexy man another chance. Can't you see he cares about you? What is that?
I show them the bracelet. Momma gives me a hug.
Momma T: I'm so proud of yalls performance. But now that it's over and your tour starts in 2 months, I think you need to clear the air with Chris.
Bey: you know how bad Jay broke my heart. I'm scared to let another do that.
Momma T: sweet heart, yknow how much I loved Richard after I divorced your cheating father? I felt like a new woman and my life just brightened. I'm happy as ever with him. Was I nervous at first? Ofc! But I knew I had family to fall back on and have my back if anything. But life is about learning about yourself and others. So don't give up learning on Chris cause I'm sure someone has broke his heart.
Bey:*sighs* why do you have to be right all the time?
Momma T: bc I'm your momma and I raised ya.
Kelly: girl you got the man sprung. He a different man now. You can change him as well Bey. Let him in. And I don't mean ya pussy. Well acutally you can-
Chelle: aye! Lord don't like that talk!
We all laugh. They have a point. I celebrate with my dancers and team members tonight at a section in the stadium. Once the night is over, I head to my dressing room and put the bracelet on and I carry his flowers and I leave with Chelle and Kelly. Ofc paparazzi were outside as we head to our own cars.
ET: Beyoncé! How did it feel to perform and cause a power outage tonight?

They all laugh and I get in the car and Julius drives me home.
Julius: so proud of you B-
Bey: did you let Chris in my dressing room?
Julius:😶
Bey: mmmhmmm😑you're lucky I love yo ass. Goodnight baby
He was left embarrassed and I get into my home and I lay on my bed thinking about how great of a performer I am. Only if I performed this good in Chris and I relationship.