Prologue

Season 2 Episode 13  - Encore

*With Annie and David*

''Hey, um, I've been thinking. After the baby's born, maybe I should look for some work. You know, two incomes is better than one.'' 

''Annie, no. We'll have a new-born, and what about the other kids?'', said David. 

Annie starts to think and remembers about something she heard from the children's school. ''Actually, I think there is someone that can help with that.''

Deacon looks on curiously, ''Really, what is it Annie?''

''There's someone who works at Lila and Matthew's school, a teacher from the school, that works part-time or voluntarily, as a kind of babysitter/child caretaker. We can see if it's ok for her and see how it goes.''

''I don't know about that Annie.''

''Can we at least try it, maybe the kids will even like her, and I know she's not a teacher of theirs, so there won't be a 'conflict of interest','' said Annie, slightly pleadingly.

''Fine, fine we will try it out and see how it goes.''

''Ok, I love you. And be safe'' Annie said in a lovingly and comforting tone, making Deacon relax a little at her tone of voice.

''I love you too. Tell the kids I love them too please'' David said.

''I will, bye.''

''Bye.''

*Authors note: sorry if its shit, this is just for fun. Do not to copy cause even if its for fun, it is still my work. And I love y'all. And this is really just focusing on Dom/Luca and Ellie Smith's love story.*