Ch12:Anomalies

Comincia dall'inizio

"So I was right."

Sighing, Loki had laid back on the sofa. It had irritated her that the one whom needed the help socially was the one who was pushing people away from her personal life.

"If I remember correctly, Finn and the others said you told them something. Along the lines of 'used to fighting alone. . .and that you've fought Calamities. . .' Is it related to that?"

Frowning, Skadi gets a little more agitated.

"It's none of your business." Skadi said.

"It is since you are now my child."

The two had a stare off for a bit until Loki sighed, knowing that there was no progress.

"Then, Will you tell me what you were gonna ask?"

"I felt familiar stares back at the dungeon during the confrontation with some evilus members. I was wondering if they've seen people staring at me."

Hearing this, Loki smiled a little. Making her little own mischievous plan.

"Now that I think about it, Finn and the others told me about something."

She stood up, proceeding to sit down on the edge of the table.

"Ais said she saw mysterious people looking over from the place you were launched back at rivira." Loki said.

"Did they tell you what they look like?"

Loki's smirk grew bigger.

"I wonder. . ."

Seeing Loki's change in expression, Skadi knew she was up to something.

"It seems you have no intention of telling me."

As Skadi was about to stand up, Loki called her out.

"I didn't say I won't tell you."

Skadi then glanced at her Goddess.

"You want something from me?" She asks.

"Quick to catch on." Loki walked up to Skadi.

"If you become my maid for today, I'll tell you."

"But I have somewhere to go. . ." Skadi refutes.

"Oh come on. . . Think about it! You get to know what you want, I get to see you in a Marvelous maid outfit! Isn't that a win win Situation?" Loki said, rubbing her fingers like money.

"I don't see any wins for me." Skadi sighed.

"Come on pleeeeaaassseee??? For me?" Loki clasped her hands as she bowed.

"No."

"I'M BEGGING YOU!!!" Loki then began to Kowtow.

Seeing how determined the Goddess was, Skadi sighed.

"You won't stop would you?"

"Of course I wont! This will be a privilege for me to see!! Not even the other Gods who has their eye on you would be able to see!!!!" She said.

"I refuse."

"Please!!!!" Loki began to cling unto Skadi's legs.

'They are surprising soft. . .' Loki thought as she blushed.

"No."

"I beg of you please!!!!"

Sighing at Loki's persistence. She gives in.

"Such simple misfortunes are only the beginning. . ."

Skadi sighed once more.

"Wait. . . Does that mean-"

"Be careful. I cannot say what calamities I may bring with me." Skadi said.

Loki then Celebrated, jumping up and down.

"Alright!!! Before you start-"

"Only in your room."

"Eh?"

"I will, only in your room."

"A-ah. . . Okay. Anyway!!! Come with me! I have just the outfit for you!"

Sorry for the late update! As compensation, I'll upload another chapter this week.

How's your risk 18?

I used support ling since my Ling too low level to let this happen

I used support ling since my Ling too low level to let this happen. Risk 18 day one, yet again.