Gabby was hiding behind a chair in the Council chamber as she listened in. Sometimes, she felt a little jealous of Ahsoka. Anakin gave her a lot of freedom, sometimes more than he should. She got freedom too, but not as much as Ahsoka. Unlike her, Gabby had to be with a grownup or one of the older kids all the time, and she wanted to be able to do things on her own, but everywhere she went, people treated her like a baby. Sometimes, it really got on her nerves.

"Padawan Ahsoka, do you feel Master Kenobi's description of the incident is accurate?" asked Mace.

"Yes, my Masters." Ahsoka said guiltily.

"More to add do you?" Yoda asked.

"I know I was wrong. I just got caught up in my own success. I didn't look at the battle as a whole. I wasn't being disobedient. I just... forgot."

"Masters, this incident is my responsibility." said Anakin.

Of course Anakin tried to take responsibility. Being both Ahsoka's teacher and a father, he was under pressure to set an example and guide both of them in the right direction. Because of Ahsoka's advanced abilities, he forgot how young she was. It was the other way around for Gabby. To be fair, it was a big age difference between her and Ahsoka.

"Because of Ahsoka's advanced abilities," continued Anakin. "I forgot how young she is. I gave her more freedom than I should have."

Ahsoka looked down in shame.

"That may be," said Mace. "but it doesn't excuse what happened on Felucia. I think she needs some time away from the battlefield."

"On archive security, reflect on your actions you can, Padawan." Yoda said.

"Guard duty?" Ahsoka snapped, then quickly toned her attitude down. "For how long?"

"Longer now." Mace said. "As for your daughter, Skywalker, she may need some time away from the battlefield as well."

"What did I do?" Gabby said, popping out from behind the chair, startling the others.

"How long have you been hiding back there?" Anakin asked. "I thought you were asleep."

"You aren't in trouble, little one." Mace said. "We only believe you should have a break. You are a powerful fighter, but you still are a youngling and would benefit from some rest."

"Speaking of rest," said Anakin. "It's past someone's bedtime."

The Council members dismissed Anakin and his Padawan, and the older Jedi took his little girl to her room to put her back to bed.

The next morning, Ahsoka was taken by Anakin to the archive room.

"I'm sorry I let you down, Master." said Ahsoka shamefully.

"I know. I was a Padawan not that long ago." said Anakin.

Anakin introduced his Padawan to Madame Jocasta Nu, the lady in charge.

"So good to meet you," said Madame Jocasta. And Anakin left Ahsoka to begin guard duty. "Let's show you around."

And so, Madame Jocasta took Ahsoka on a tour of the archives.

"There is more knowledge here than anywhere else in the galaxy." said Madame Jocasta.

"Master Kenobi says there are even texts here that are forbidden to be read," said Ahsoka, looking around at all the shelves.

The librarian chuckled and said, "The archives hold a great many secrets, 'tis true." And they came across a round door, where Jedi Master Kit Fisto was walking to. "Beyond this door lies the holocron vault. The holocrons contain the most closely guarded secrets of the Jedi Order. Good morning, Master Fisto."