"How long has it been since you've returned", he ignored Kyo's subtle outburst.

Audrina shifted footing remembering the last time she had met with Kazuma. This was right before she moved into her apartment. However her mental state was completely torn, she kept up a slight image. She didn't show him how terribly the entire situation impacted her. But she did tell him. Had blamed herself. Still to this day the guilt tears at her. Kyo never heard. He was still little then, having Kazuma take on his father roll was all Audrina had hoped for. She respected him as someone (the only), person in the Sohma clan who was older than her that truly had an idea of how shitty the life was.

"3 months", she counted. How could she forget. The day Tohru found her was the Remberance day for Amrin. That's the only reason Tohru had found her in that state. Over the years her body wasn't able to handle the drastic mood shift that inflicted her when the days grew closer. So some cases, she'd transform. Specifically during the day time, when in general her body was slightly weakened by the day light.

After hearing that, he counted the date in his head and instantly understood, "Well it's good to see you."

"Yea... you too", she pulled her lips in. She hadn't realized that leaving then returning would not just deal with reintroductions of the Zodisc members, but to those who were apart of her life in general. Yuki's mom, Kyo's dad, Momoji's parents, all people that she interacted with, argued with, even cursed at will all be present in her life again.

Each of them looked to her with disgust. Not because she's the owl. But she was the only one who had the courage  to stand up for their children. To remind them just how terrible they are. Because she didn't care about hurting their feelings. It was who they were hurting that caused her so much, pain, stress, and exhaustions.

Yuki's mom was going to be a challenge that she had not prepared for.

"Audrina?", she was thankful to hear Yuki's voice as she turned to see the door open. She turned and smiled. Despite his mom being late, Yuki was thankful that Audrina was there. In fact, if he could he wouldn't have it any other way.

Yuki beckoned her to come in. Audrina knew the layout of the school. Like the back of her hand. She knew every secret spot (for more reasons than one), and she knew where the classes were. But it was hard to go in. To walk the halls and not be swarmed by utter guilt. She nodded and turned to Kazuma. He saw the look. But he didn't want to call it out infront of Yuki so, he only smiled and inclined his head.

With a deep breath Audrina was in the halls. Walking behind Yuki. "Where's your mother?", Audrina questioned. She knew the answer, she just wanted to confirm it to give her more of a reason to be upsets

"She said she was going to be late", he said. There was sorrow in his tone. But nonetheless, Audrina didn't want to add to the dread. She just kept silent and continued to the door. As she walked by, she heard mummers.

Of course the prince is related to her

  She is gorgeous

What is in the Sohmas blood?

Audrina was not reacting. Because the further Yuki walked, the more tense she became. Of course the classroom in which his meeting was to take place. Happened to be her old classroom. The classroom, where it all began. Audrina told her self, repeating in her mind to relax, to calm herself down.

He's not there. He's gone.

You're okay, you're okay

While her mind was working a mile a minute, her body language spoke the opposite, she entered the classroom behind Yuki with ease, forcing herself to keep her gaze from wandering to the same corner of the room.