9.Good Girl Gone Rouge💫

'One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for loving.'
- Paulo Coelho

Sutton allowed the Rogue Alpha, whose name she later found out to be Eero, the choice as to how he would face her. He could choose whatever form he desired to battle in. There was no doubt in her mind about the form he was going to choose. They think because they were males, their wolf could overpower hers, a very costly misconception. As she had predicted, he chose his wolf form. Blue stuffed in her mind longing to get out and face him.

In an instant, she watched as he transformed into a huge black wolf. He had to be at least 7 ft tall, proof that some Alpha genes run in his blood. He was probably the illegitimate son of an Alpha. But that was not going to stop Sutton from challenging him, if anything, it made her want to exert her dominance even more. Both her parents were Alpha, this she was a descendant from the Alpha's line. She knew she could take him. Sutton transformed into a huge chestnut wolf; a foot shorter than Alpha Eero.

They both sized off against each other. Sutton didn't expect it to be easy for her, but she sure wasn't going to make it easy for him either. They were going to battle to the death, or submission, whichever came first

'Are you sure you don't want to give up, little girl?'

Alpha Eero taunted through the main link, as Sutton hissed at him. That was by far the most disrespectful thing ever said to her. She would never allow a man to speak to her that way.

'I shall have your balls, for your words.'

Sutton said as Alpha Eero made his move. He launched at her nipping at her shoulder. Sutton felt his teeth sink into her shoulder. This was both a dominant and primal move as this was the way out first but other moves to submit to them.

Sutton managed to free herself from his grip, then she faked left and stood in front of him to take him head-on. There was no turning back now. After coming herself she was going to attempt a more she had only seen done a handful of times. She just needed to remember that she was an Alpha in her own right and alpha blood ran through her veins

She runs straight for him and uses the momentum to pick you back onto his back. She used her paws and wrapped them around his neck in a grip hold. She felt him trying to shake her off, but that made her cling to him even more. She started to add pressure to his windpipe blocking his air valves. She bent to his ears and whispered through my link.

'Submit'

Alpha Sutton voiced, as Alpha Ereo still occupied himself with trying to throw her off, completely ignoring her orders. He had left her no choice. He had refused to submit those forfeiting the right to his life.

'Then I'm left with no choice. It's the law of survival, either kill or be killed.'

Sutton said that she bent and bit his neck taking out chunks of it, and spitting it out on the ground. After the first bite, she knew she had killed him, but she continued it till hacking to pieces knowing she had to prove a point. She was the Alpha Bitch, and this was the fate of any wolf who dare to defy her. She was not afraid of any of them. She looked around at a small group of people in the pack.

The pack consisted of about 50 men, the same amount of women, and 25 younglings who had not yet achieved maturity. That would be a total of just 125 people. Something shifted as a woman bought her a dress to cover herself. A sign that she was already accepted by the pack as the Alpha.

"I am Alpha Sutton Crimson. I now claim you to be a part of my pack. If anyone objects to my leadership, feel free to challenge me now. After this, I will not tolerate insubordination. This is your only chance, so speak now or forever hold your peace."