4.Nothing is ever a Mistake💫

'Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own.' A. Jackson Brown Jr.

'What the hell was the moon goddess thinking when she sent him this wolf as a mate.'

West wondered the next day, as he went to his room to serve "her" her breakfast. He watched as she sat on the cushioned windowsill, staring out the window. A sort of sadness seems to have descended on her, and for a moment West found himself almost sympathizing with her...almost. He had heard of falling for your kidnapper, but it seems he was experiencing the reverse.

He wasn't sure what he was to do in such a situation. His experience with women is limited to one-night stand interactions, and her who should not be named. The only reason he puts up with his baby's mother was for Arlo's sake.

Still, their situation was a learning curve. She hasn't spoken to him since, she hasn't shouted, insulted, or threatened to cause him bodily harm in the last 24 hours. West stared at her and wondered if he had broken her.

'Well hell, wasn't that his intention in the first place?'

West wondered as he watched her fast asleep in his bed. She didn't know that they slept together every night since he went to bed long after she had fallen asleep, and was gone long before she woke up in the morning.

He did want her even more traumatized than she already was, although he wasn't sure if traumatized wasn't the right adjective to describe his mate.

He guess they didn't have a 'What To Do When Your Mate's Parent Is A Murderer' because that would have been a hell of a lot helpful. He watched as his mate slept in his bed, even now she seemed calculating as if she was waiting for him to slip up, so she could take his life.

No wonder he was a coward in joining her in bed, weighing the pros and cons in his head, then deciding to join her only after she had fallen asleep.

It wasn't as if he was afraid of her, he was afraid of the disappointment he would see in her eyes. She had as much reason to hate him, as he had to hate her.

They both knew that the only reason that she was still alive was because of the mate bond. The Moon Goddess has a very sardonic sense of humor. As the moon shuns through the window and a slight chill blew inside the bedroom, he felt as she migrated towards him, well his body heat, that she was completely naked under the covers.

'Fuck.' He had forgotten that she would only have to bare clothes that had been on her back that night, and he made a mental note to have the wardrobe in their room filled with all the clothes she could ever need. In the meantime, he got out a t-shirt from his drawer and dressed her.

He did so for two reasons, he didn't want her to be cold, and secondly, and most importantly to prevent himself from fucking her in her sleep. The moment his fingers glazed across her skin, she responded by moaning in pleasure as they both felt the tingles crawling up their spines.

Maybe they didn't hate each other as much as they would like the other to believe. He took this time to study her in the dim moonlight that shuns through the window. 'She was beautiful.' And even his saying so was a gross understatement of the facts.

She had gorgeous blonde hair that spread out on his pillow in wild, untamed curls. And her scent, that of peach blossoms, seemed to hypnotize him and his wolf. Adrian was normally hot-headed, aggressive, ill- temperate, but since meeting his mate, his wolf had been so restful and at peace.

Once she was in the vicinity, his wolf behave more like a docile lamb, than the cold carnivorous animal he was accustomed to. He touched her face, caressing it softly while removing a stray curl from her eyes. Just being so close to her, having these small moments of contact, was enough as he felt his dick harden beneath his slacks.

He wanted her so very badly, that it physically hurt. He heard her moaning, muttering incoherently in her sleep, as the sheets shifted and her breast popped out to his view. 'Fuck.' What he wouldn't give to be able to pop a nipple into his mouth, for his hands to feel the roundness of the breast in his hands.

'What the fuck was he even thinking?' But that was the problem, he wasn't thinking clearly. Or rather, it wasn't his brain that was thinking about him, it was his dick.

He was already semi-erect at 11 inches and it was getting painful to lie beside her, inhaling her scent, when all he wanted to do was to fuck her relentlessly into submission until his seed coated the inside of her womb.

'That's it.' West decided as he walked out of their room and into the adjoining bathroom. He kicked off his shorts and stood over the toilet. He started to rub his engorged dick, gripping it, trying to ease himself into an erection.

He glanced at the opposite side of the room into the mirror, which reflected his bed, and he could see that she was still asleep in his bed, while his constant craving for her, had resulted in him, jerking off to the image of her. He stroked his dick harder and hissed in pain, as his body struggled for a release. Images of her play in his head like a symphony. 'Sutton, what kind of name is Sutton for a wolf?' He wondered wistfully.

But having met her, he could see how perfectly suited the name was for her. She was first, feisty and hot tempted, and those were traits that he had previously despised in females, but on Sutton, he found those traits charming, and endearing and he loved that about her. He pictured running a hand through her golden blonde hair, while the other held her neck, submissively. He imagined a day when she would willingly submit to him, knowing that she had nothing to fear from him.

His dick now had blue veins running through them as he opened his eyes and met hers, as she was staring at his reflection in the mirror. West wasn't sure what he expected to find when their eye met: disgust, malice, and apprehension were all the emotions he was prepared to face.

But what he found instead was wonder, curiosity, and excitement. He watched as she removed the sheets from her body so he could see that she was completely naked in his bed. She opened her legs, and her fingers wasted no time. She brought her fingers to her lips, lubricating them before pushing one, then two fingers inside of her pussy in one soft quick motion, all while maintaining eye contact with him.

That did him in.

The sight was enough for him to come, and came he did, as stars littered his field of vision. He grabbed onto the wall, trying to steady himself as jets of fluid flowed from him in gusts. It reminded him of a geyser, that stores water until the pressure becomes too much and forces it way out in jets of fluids. He swore, trying to stop the onslaught of pleasure, but it was no use. She had done this, there was no way for him to stop, or to hold back the pleasure. She had evoked this from him.

"Sutton!"

West screamed Sutton gasped as she heard him call her name. So she was the one he wanted. She was the one who had reduced the big bad alpha wolf, to a bundle of nerves. She had been the catalyst for his release, and knowing that made her feel powerful. That confirmed the reason she was still alive.

But that begged to question, 'Did she want him? Was it even possible for her to love or even want her parents' killer?' Sutton wondered as she felt liquid seep from her pussy. That was all the answers needed.

'Yes, it was possible for her to want to fuck her parents' killer.' Sutton realized as she looked up to see that he had come out of the bathroom with a towel swung around his waist.

"Did you enjoy the show?"

West asked her as Sutton turned away from him. It would kill her to admit that she had. That she had wanted to be the one to do those things to him too.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

Sutton said feigning ignorance and innocence.

"Of course, you don't."

West said sarcastically.

"No matter, I have things to do. Get dressed. Your clothes are in the closet beside mine. But it's such a shame, I don't have the time to stay and watch you shower"

West said as he walked out of the room smirking to himself.

Thank you for reading this chapter.

Please vote and drop me a comment.

This way I can cater my story to your needs