3.Kidnapped with a Capital K💫

'I could start a fire with what I feel for you' -Unknown

Sutton awoke the next morning in a strange house, in a strange bed. She had on a man's t-shirt and blankets were thrown comfortably on top of her.

Maybe everything until now had been a horrible dream and now she was finally waking up...to her pack, in her room, and a nice bed...except this wasn't her bed.

As she examined her surroundings she realized that she was in a red velvet room. It had a large bed far above that of a king size more custom-made to swallow the entire room, velvet sheets, and a mountain of pillows tossed haphazardly around her.

As Dorothy in one of her favorite childhood movies, the Wizard of Oz would say: 'Toto, we're not in Kansas anymore.'

As she moved to get off the bed, she heard the rattling of chains and looked down at her feet to realize that she was shackled to the bed.

"You motherfucking cunt. I'll go to fucking kill you, you asshole. You let me go this instant or I will fucking gut you in your sleep!"

Sutton yelled, as her voice echoed throughout the pack, and down to the dining hall where the entire pack had gathered to enjoy their breakfast.

Breakfast together as a pack was a daily event in his pack. He continued to eat, as the entire pack stopped whatever they were doing in the dining room and turned towards Alpha West, who was sporting the biggest smile they had ever seen.

At this point, all the members of the pack were sure that their Alpha was either mentally insane or on the verge of turning into a psychopath. Nobody smiles like that while being verbally assaulted by their mate.

"Please ignore your Luna, for now, you know how a lover's quarrel goes."

Alpha West said as he excused her behavior as continued to read the morning paper. He was unconcerned about her verbal assaults on him, for him, they might as well have been words of endearment.

"When I get my hands around your cock, I'm going to make sure that you never have children."

Sutton threatened as Beta Flynn laughed. He realized that he had underestimated their new Luna and acknowledged that with her as Luna, there would never be a boring day.

He has to admit he had his doubts, as he wondered if she was able to handle Alpha West's personality, but now he believed that his Alpha had finally met his match

"It's a little too late for that. I wonder what Arlo will think of her, or what she will think of him?"

Beta Flynn teased as Alpha West frowned. It was frowned on to have children outside of the mate bond. But he had waited on her for a year and well things do happen. And for all his flaws, he did love Arlo, but his mother... Well, that was another story for another time.

"You better not show your face you motherfucker. I will kill you. I hate you, you genocidal maniac."

Sutton raged as Alpha West excused himself.

"I think the Luna is famished. I need to get her something to eat. You know how it is when you have to chain your mate to the bed and all"

Alpha West said as Beta Flynn and the rest of the pack looked at him surprised.

"You chain her to the bed? That's no way to treat your mate."

Beta Flynn chided as Alpa West shrugged

"Let's agree to disagree. The problem with you is that you see my mate as something she is not. You will learn. In the meantime, I can't very well let her starve, that would be very mate-like of me now, would it?"