....15•◍✧*。

Start from the beginning

"Anyway, i did asked for your help. So did you find anything?" Hoseok tilted his head to take a good look at short cute girl.

"Me? Oh... Ani!"

Hoseok frown, staring at her round chubby face, studiously before letting out a scoff. "Why did i depend on you? You're totally useless."

"Ouch." She whine, slapping his biceps. "You think I'm useless? Fine! Tomorrow I'm going back to Thai, i promise you, you'd come finding me."

"You wish." Hoseok scoffed before walking away.

"Kor dai! rao ja hen!" She yelled with fake anger and mentally smirk, shaking her head in pity.

(Fine! We will see!)

'you surely will.' she thought.

.....

Fucking Robitussin
I don't know why this shit got me lazy right now,
Yeah
Can't do percocets or molly
I'm turnin' one, tryna live it up right, right, right

Baby, you can
Ride it, ooh, yeah
Bring it over to my face
And you be like
"Baby, who cares?"
But i know you care
Bring it over to my place

You don't know what you did, did to me
Your body lightweight speaks to me....

A round of applause filled the air as Yeonjun and Jay round off their Choreography. Their Choreographer made a comment and told them to take a rest before asking Soobin and HueningKai to perform.

Good thing, they'll perform together, if one of them were to perform with another student on this seducing song, they might have an issue dealing with their possessive thoughts.

Yeonjun let out a sigh as he sat down on the floor, resting his back against the wall while panting loudly as he tries to catch his breath.

He look up and grab the bottle water that was handed to him without looking at his giver before chunking it down his throat.

"With those force you showed out there, i was sure you'd need it."

Yeonjun barely choke on the water in his mouth as he whipped his head to find their Manager's son sitting down beside him.

"F-felix." Yeonjun sputtered out, surprised and rapidly blinking his eyes.

"Yeah it's me." The pretty boy said with a dull smile. Being an observant Yeonjun could tell something was wrong so he decided to ask.

"Is everything alright? You look troubled."

"Mhm? Oh, er...well i, i-i um...i broke up with Chan." Felix said after hesitating for a while.

"Oh." Yeonjun was left speechless by the news he wasn't expecting. "I found out he was having an affair with my best friend; Hyunjin." Felix broke into a heart clenching sob and buried his face into Yeonjun's neck leaving the older with no other choice than comforting him.

"It's okay."

....

"What's this?" A tiny platinum haired man, formally dressed in a pair of expensive suit, a geek glass resting on the bridge of his pointed nose asked after many silence of sharing eye contact with his best friend; Jung Hoseok.

"Some strand of hair as you could see, Yoongi." Hoseok replied, making the aforementioned to throw the package at his face.

"What the fuck?" Hoseok mumbled, bewildered he stared at his friend with disbelief.

"No, what the fuck is wrong with you? If this is about your lost sister then I'm sorry but i can't help you. I'm not going to lose my job for you freaking self bruh." The tiny man whispered yelled as he lean over the table, glaring at his friend.