1.2

hazel's pov

i wake up the next morning at 5:45 am. i am so not excited for this retreat. i don't wanna be in close quarters with austin for this long. i know baz said this is all about getting to know everyone working on the movie and to connect with each other but austin lips have already connected to my vagina so i think i know him pretty well.

someone told me he's bringing diamond so i guess i'll just hide under my bed the whole time. ooh that reminds me to bring earbuds. i don't wanna have to hear her fake pornstar moans all night.

i pack all my things. toothbrush, toothpaste, makeup, skincare, a couple dresses (incase we do something nice), i want to go out for dinner so bad. i can't function on a holiday unless i go out for dinner at least one night. i love getting dressed up and making old men drool all over the floor. i think with this retreat i'm gonna definitely need some fake teeth falling out of their mouths because by the time i'm finished with this i'll need about 17 and a 1/2 showers. baz said there's a lot of team work and muddy activities. whyy?! shouldn't we be living elvis presleys life? i'd much rather have a 5 star hotel room and everyone waiting on me hand and foot. much nicer.

(this is dress iconic ifykyk)

these are the two dresses i decide to bring and the one cute outfit

these are the two dresses i decide to bring and the one cute outfit. i choose a couple other long sleeved shirts and tank tops. i get my cutest trackies and joggers and pack those too. when i'm finished packing i zip up my suitcase and get changed into this outfit.

were not doing anything that outdoorsy today thank god! 

i grab my keys, phone, power bank, and lip gloss and chuck it in my handbag. i scoot my suitcase out of the front door and before i lock it, i look up and my eyes meet landons. he has a suitcase in this left hand and he's dressed in a dark green camouflage suit. i stare at him for a couple seconds before bursting into laughter. he even has two stripes of black paint on both his cheeks. i still hated him in some way but this was just too cute. he laughed with me.

"so umm well.."

"yes." i said, subconsciously

it was silently agreed that he was coming with me and i wasn't even feeling bad about it. austin was bringing diamond. i'm bringing landon. i don't care what anyone thinks. i think i'll have more fun with him and i want him there. i couldn't care less if austin gave me dirty looks throughout the whole trip. i'd have landon with me. i was happy about this decision.

we had made it near to my car and landon guided me in a different direction. i was met with a shiny, black car. no not a car. A LIMO!!

"what the fuck landon?" i said, lightly slapping his arm.

"it's for you. i want you to feel special right now"

"oh my god. i don't even know what to say. thank you" i hugged him

"your welcome, now get in." he softly pushed me in the car.

we drove to where everyone was meeting to get on the bus. as we pulled up i saw everyone's faces turn our way with astonishment. out of the corner of my eye i saw austin making out with that slut, aggressively grabbing her face. gross. i look over at landon on his phone and nudge him, telling him we're here.

he gets out first and opens my door for me. the driver gets the suitcases out of the boot. i see baz and tom laugh as they make their way to me with open arms to hug me.

"leave it to this one to arrive in style." he wraps his right arm around me and points at me, gesturing to the cast. they all laugh. i see austin has parted from his one true love for a few moments to give landon an extremely dirty look. his best one yet.

landon gets protective and brings me away from baz to wrap his arm around me. everyone greets landon hesitantly, probably thinking about the first time they met him. lovely.

we all get on the bus and find our seats. of course the only available seats are right in front of mr and mrs pda. this is going to be a long journey.