0.3

hazel's pov

"hazel. babe i'm home!" landon shouted

i jumped off the bed and ran into the living room. i sprinted at him and leaped into his arms which were full of suitcases.
"chill baby i was only gone for a couple weeks" he laughs

"i know but i missed you." i said pouting

"i missed you too. now get off you got heavier!" he jokes

"what really? sorry." i mumbled
i hated when he made jokes about things like that. i'd always been really insecure about my body. everyone always told me i had an amazing body but that i was too skinny and needed to eat more. i always just felt really sensitive about any comments on my body or my weight and landon knows that so i hate when he keeps doing it.

"sorry babe i'm just joking calm down" he says

"you know i hate it when you say stuff like that."

"whatever just let me unpack." he says sourly

"wait don't. i'm sorry. i'm just kinda sensitive to that stuff. i missed you so much can we not fight?" i said

"don't worry i'm sorry i won't say stuff like that anymore i promise." he says hugging me tightly.

we stayed like that for a couple minutes and then i helped him unpack. we fell asleep soon after.

———————————

i woke up at 5:25 am. yess perfect i'm not gonna be late. i walked into the bathroom and did the usual. i applied a subtle liner ok my lid today because i had some extra time. i liked it it suited me. i did the rest of my makeup and then chose my outfit.

i loved this outfit and i always felt confident in it which would be perfect for today because baz told me we're doing a camera test and there's a little cast party this evening at a bar as a way to say thank you to baz and the cast for the movie ...

i loved this outfit and i always felt confident in it which would be perfect for today because baz told me we're doing a camera test and there's a little cast party this evening at a bar as a way to say thank you to baz and the cast for the movie as after it's filmed it will be chaos and there won't be any time for a party. it's not gonna be very big and it's kinda chill but we can bring anyone we want so i'm bringing landon.

i'm excited for him to meet everyone especially tom because landon loves him too but i'm kinda nervous for him and austin to meet because landon can be kind of protective and since i'm gonna be playing austin's wife in the movie, i'd say landon won't be too happy about him. i just hope austin brings that blonde girl so landon isn't too rude. he's always been very overprotective of me even when it's not needed. it gets so stressful sometimes, having to always make sure no one is too flirty or comfortable with me around him.

i've got a really pretty dress for tonight and im kinda excited to just relax for a bit.

i kissed goodbye to landon and he said he'll meet me at the bar at 9 pm. i got in my car and drove straight to the studio. when i got there there were so many people rushing around, setting up cameras. i scouted out baz and walked over to him. he spotted me and said "ahh hazel you look lovely today. i just have to go and find bill he's getting the big camera ready. go fetch austin for me and tell him to find me please. you come with him too. thanks honey."

"i-uh-ok will do." i said, not fully processing everything.

i went to find austin. i checked everywhere, the bathrooms, all the rehearsal rooms, outside. he was nowhere! i went back out to the main room and i found austin in the corner making out with that girl. ughh. can he just stop sucking her face for a couple seconds and focus on the movie that he's the lead in?!

i walked up to them and tried to get his attention.

"erhumm." i cleared my throat

he looked up at me and shooed his girlfriend away.

"what's up lockwood you just interrupted my warm up." he said with a smirk

"your warm up-? eww gross austin that's disgusting."i said with a scrunched up expression on my face. "anyway baz wants us to go talk to him. come on."

"sure he does. or you were just missing me and wanted to get me away from my girlfriend."

"oh of course your right austin. i just couldn't help myself." i said with sarcasm.

we started walking towards baz, carefully avoiding the massive pieces of camera equipment along the way.

"so-uh are you bringing anyone to the party tonight?" austin says quietly.

"maybe i am. why? aw are you jealous mr presley?" i said laughing

"no of course not i just wanted to know if i had to warn whoever you bring that they should run while they can." he says, his eyes widening looking at me creepily.

i laugh uncontrollably. "i think need to warn that blonde girl that you look like that half the time. maybe then she'll run away." i said slyly

"ooh lockwood am i sensing some hate towards diamond?"

"diamond? that's her name? ohh it all makes sense now." i said

"we'll i think your jealous of her." austin says

"the day i become jealous of her, i want you stab me with a machete. okay?"

"oh calm down mrs presley." he says "anyway you-never told me if you are bringing someone. or who it is your bringing?"

"oh yeah i'm bringing my boyfriend, landon."

"oh you have a boyfriend?" he said

he looked kind of sad for a moment. wow. he can actually be another emotion apart from dickish. (yeah i know. it's a new emotion now)

"yeah i do. he's excited to meet everyone."

"well then i'll be looking forward to meeting this dude too." austin looked kind of mad. his jaw was clenching and his eyebrows furrowed.

"uh okay." i tapped baz on the shoulder. "hey baz i got austin."

"ahh wonderful."