0.4

austin's pov

we were in the middle of our screen tests. it was time for hazels test. she stood up in front of the camera and baz told her to do different lines and look different ways. she looked so cute yet so professional.

diamond was on my lap sucking on my neck or whatever. i was so focused on hazel. her smile whenever the camera jumped towards her, her laugh when baz made a face at her. she was so innocent. it was like a breath of fresh air to just watch her. we kept making eye contact. she kept shooting me small smirks.

i was actually looking forward to doing this movie with her. if im honest i was terrified to do this movie. there was so much pressure to do this just perfect. hazel's made it a better as a separate distraction for me.

diamond stopped whatever she was doing and got up. "babycakes im gonna go to the restroom." she said trying to be cute. ick.

"mhm."

"ugh can you just care."

"you want me to care that your pissing?" i snapped.

"no. ugh you know what i mean. all your interested in is that girl there." she pointed at hazel.

"ok sorry next time i'll cheer you on as your making your way to the loo." i rolled my eyes. she left and took her coat and purse with her so i assume she went home.

it's not that i didn't like her. it's that she's the most annoying person i've ever met in my life. she's so needy and all over me all the time. i don't really mind PDA but jesus. she makes pda look like porn.

i met her at a party about a month ago and she's kind of just followed me everywhere since then.

now it's time for my screen test. i pass by hazel briefly and i smirk at her. she rolls her eyes at me. i love that.