1.0

austin's pov

as soon as hazel saw him, her face turned pale and her hands started to shake slightly. she maintained herself and took a deep breath in. "what are you doing here?" she said softly. i saw her bra peeking out from her pocket. luckily landon didn't seem to notice as all he could stare at was her overly see through shirt.

"i needed to find you. i needed to explain why i did what i d-." landon sharply looked at me. that was my que to leave.

"oh sorry i'll leave you guys to talk but i'm just going to be in the next room okay?" i said directly at hazel, making sure she knew i wouldn't let anything happen.

"okay." she said.

i left the room and entered my bedroom. if i'm being honest i was kind of worried of what hazel and i have become. i don't want her getting the wrong idea. i don't even know what i want yet. she is the perfect girl and deserves someone amazing but i'm just worried that i can't give her that. she seems so confused and although she is very mature and smart, i just feel as if she is easily manipulated or led the wrong way. (if you didn't catch my gist i'm talking about the dick standing in my apartment right now) i really like her but i'm not in a good place right now. we're both stressed about the movie, me especially. i just need to talk to her.

when i picture her with him, or any guy for that matter, i get so worked up and angry i can't focus. i've never been like this in any of my relationships before, so why am i feeling this way with a girl who i'm not even dating? 

i try to listen up against the door but i can't hear much. just muffled voices. he seems to be trying to reason with her, asking her to give him another chance. i hope she says no. i can't have her with that idiot again.

i hear the front door slam. i decide to go out and check. i see hazel sitting on the sofa, not moving an inch. she looks confused, upset. i go to sit by her and she flinches hard. "sorry. i have to go back home. it's late." she says coldly.

"hazel just tell me what he said."

"umm he wants to get back together." she says while gathering her stuff. "yeah he wants to be my boyfriend again after everything. ha" she sadly smiled.

"you don't have to get back together with him you know. i don't want you to." i said without thinking, knowing this would give her some sort of wrong message.

"i'm not going to. i don't think." she said

"you don't think?! what's that supposed to mean?"

"it's supposed to mean i'm confused and i need to think about things." she said walking towards my front door, grabbing the handle and pulling it open.

i slam the door shut with my hand. "what the fuck hazel? he hit you. landon actually hit you and you want to get back together with him?!" i yelled.

"look i don't expect you to understa-."

"your damn right i don't understand!" i shouted.

"i don't think i will but i just want to be sure." she said looking tired.

"fuck that. let me review the facts. landon is your boyfriend. he hits you in a bar. he leaves you there. he comes back after a couple days, asks for you back and you wanna fucking ponder?!"

"stop it austin! this is my life! i want to be sure about important decisions and not do anything stupid, like tonight" she snapped.

she couldn't look at me when she said that.

i scoffed at her. how could she say that? she looked around the apartment and opened the door. she glanced at me for a split second before walking out, slamming the door behind her.

i couldn't believe her. how could she even consider being back with that jerk?!

you know what? it's her funeral. i'll let her fuck up her life by herself. maybe i'll do a little fucking of my own too.

authors note:
hi guys, please vote and tell me what you think so far? i'm open to any suggestions and feedback! thank you 🙏