jake was hesitant but when he felt sunghoon slowing down he had no choice. "please! p-please-"

before jake could die of embarrassment his whole body was turned around, his face meeting with the other.

"good boy~" sunghoon teases and kisses jake's forehead before finding another comfortable spot for the two.

"no more requests after." sunghoon added.

jake nods putting both of his arms on top of sunghoon's shoulders, bracing himself again.

with a smirk sunghoon starts thrusting again but with a slow pace, that soon increases.

only moans and sloppy sounds could be heard in the room, the two individual's minds full of lust and hunger for each other.

after a while, the two slowly felt themselves about to release.

"fuck...i'm close."

sunghoon whispers, looking at jake with eyes that could kill. jake just nods, "m-me.. too..-"

after jake's response the younger started to increase his pace, his pace more demon-like now.

"h-hoon---!!"

sunghoon continues before shooting it in with one last impactful thrust, making jake's back violently arch and call out his name again.

jake ended up cumming also after a few sloppy thrust. their heavy hot panting circulating the room.

"i love you too." jake says, a sweat dripping from his cheek- leading the other to smile and kiss him.

"i love you more."

~

time : 7:28 AM

morning came. the sun rose brightly, waking the two lovebirds up through the small window.

jake furrows his eyebrows, trying to avoid the light- then snuggles close to sunghoon's chest.

he wasn't ashamed nor shy anymore, when he confirmed sunghoon's feelings, he's more comfortable with him now.

jake then felt strong arms wrap around him, pulling his body close to them. he looks up and was taken aback with sunghoon's beauty.

"he's gorgeous."

he whispered, not knowing that the younger heard it. sunghoon smiles and opens his eyes slightly, greeting jake's adorable face with a peck.

"you more." he whispered back before cuddling back, jake felt butterflies after hearing sunghoon's response.

~

!! jake pov !!

"here."

I showed sunghoon his phone, having the intention of making him call his dad. "what am I gonna do with that?" sunghoon raises an eyebrow, looking back at me and the phone.

"call mister park. your dad."

sunghoon's eyes widens slightly.

"uh...why?"

I could see that sunghoon was getting nervous. so I, this time, raise an eyebrow at him. "what else? tell your dad about us."