"I miss you" he whispered.

I rolled my eyes.

"I don't have time for this Mr Rossi" I answered while painting my lips with the light nude tint.

He let out a hot chuckle.

"I like it when you call me by my last name"

"Did you actually called me for flirting?" I asked raising one of my eyebrow. "If yes then have a nice day Mr Rossi"

He let out another chuckle.

I was getting mad and he was really enjoying it.

I rolled my eyes and hanged up. I couldn't helped but smiled.

I walked downstairs to see no one.

Where are the maids? They didn't also went out with Momma for lunch right?

I think I've lost my mind.

I let out a sighed and went to the kitchen to see a man wearing black suit jacket sitting on the stool doing something. His back was facing me. My eyebrows slightly pushed together in confusion.

Daniel, Ryan wasn't home too then who was he.

Who the hell is he? And what was he doing inside my home? And in the kitchen?

I opened my mouth to speak but he cut me off.

"Finally you decided to wake up Principessa"

I flinched a little hearing the voice. It was so familiar. Just like Mason's voice. Deep, dark and enchanting hot.

"I was waiting for you to wake up"

"W-who are you?" I asked. My voice shaking. My mind getting blank as I felt like my doubt was about to get right. What if it's really Mason. My heart was beating so fast. He got off the stool sliding his hands inside his pocket, he turned around making my whole world stopped. My heart beat stopped. My eyes grew immediately widened as I stared at the man standing in front of me. Those beautiful dark blue eyes.

I felt as I couldn't breathe anymore. Tears filled my eyes threatening to come out anytime.

"Mason.. "

"Well.." he started slowly coming closer towards me. My legs were glued to the floor. All I could do was just watched as he stand in front of me. Close.

It was him. Mason. My Mason. The man I thought I lost 7 years ago. The man I love with all my heart and soul. The man I was waiting for to come back to me.

"Mason you're back" I whispered. Tears were rolling down my cheeks as smile was playing all over on my face.

"How do you know me Principessa?" He asked tilting his head slightly. He was confused.

Wait what-

"What do you mean by how I know you? Mason what's wrong with you??" I asked. My eyebrows coming together. He stayed silent. His those dark blue beautiful eyes never left mine as he was searching for something in mine. But I couldn't see any love in those eyes anymore. He was acting as I was a stranger.

"Mason please stop joking. I'll kill you I swear to-"

"I'm not joking Principessa. How do you know me?" He asked seeming confused as hell. "Because I don't know you"