Hunted Pt.II

[TRIGGER WARNING!]

[I never thought I would have to add a trigger warning in my writing, but there will be some who will consider the content of this chapter disturbing. There is a trigger warning placed directly before the scene that takes place, and there will be a tag informing you when to continue reading. I apologize for any inconveniences.]

Owen woke up with a start. He sat up from where he was sleeping, sweat rolling down his face.

"What the hell happened?" He muttered to himself, lifting his hands to feel his face. "Where am I!?" He said quickly, clearly confused. A pain settled in his head, it's obvious he had been out for quite some time.

He looked around and didn't see anything, just pure darkness. He lifted a hand and passed it in front of his face. He started to panic. He did it again, and then again... still absolutely nothing... This is all new to Owen, he never has woken up in a unfamiliar dark place before in his life, ever... At least not like this... He placed his hands on the floor, it felt cold and hard, like stone or another hard material.

"How the hell did I get here?" He asked himself quietly, realizing the seriousness of the situation. 

He then remembered everything. Biosyn came to hunt Ripper, Ripper ran off to escape, Blue was shot by a tranquilizer dart, and I was shot in the chest. Owen's eyes then widened when he remembered that, the thought crashing in like a tidal wave. He felt his chest, there was a bandage on it.

Owen then realized something, he felt... well... he felt... weird to say the least. His body felt strange and off as it sat on the cold stone floor. He placed his hand on his chest and his eyes widened a bit, a feeling of panic started to instill in him again. He ran his hands down his torso and his eyes widened further.

I'm naked...

"What the hell?" His voice is full of confusion, fear, and panic.

A door then slid open, screeching against the stone cold floor. It sounded hefty, he must be in a cell of some sort. Light peered into the dark room, forcing Owen to look away so his eyes could adjust. But he had to see who entered the room, and why. His heart rate started to increase as the dire situation settled in.

Two pairs of arms grabbed him by the shoulder and violently lifted him up. He got shoved into the wall, not even being handled with the slightest bit of respect. The two men hoisted his arms up and cuffed them, trapping him against the wall. Owen then started to breathe faster, all he could see is the hard cold wall in front of him, his shadow cast onto it. He turned his head and tried to see who entered the doorway, the suspense further settling in. No matter how hard he tried to see who entered, he couldn't see a single person, just a chair off to the side with the seat cut out. Wait... the seat is cut out? That doesn't make any sen-

[TRIGGER WARNING - TORTURE SCENE]

"AAAAAAHHHH!!"

Shreds of flesh tore out of his back, blood leaking out of the tears. A shiver traveled up his spine, immense pain filling his head. Owen screamed again as more strips of flesh tore out of his back. He is bleeding profusely now...

"Where's the Indoraptor!!" A voice shouted, it sounded gruff and deep, man-like.

Owen's mind processed the question, but struggled to think. The pain...

"Where is it!!!" The man's voice shouted again, this time more aggressively.

"I-I don't know!" Owen responded back, he tried to keep his cool but he clearly sounds desperate and terrified. "AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!"