Hunted Pt.I

Blurry vision.

Blood entrails.

Adrenaline.

A predator is chasing me.

And I'm the prey.

ROOOAAAAARRR!

Ripper dodged tree after tree, boulder after boulder, branch after branch. All in an attempt to escape. 

Something was beginning to awaken in Ripper's mind he could feel it, coursing through his body, coursing through his veins.

I used to be the predator, I used to tear all living things to shreds, I was the dominant.

Now, I am the prey, I am hunted by all living things, I'm not the dominant anymore.

What has happened to me?

How do I expect to survive when I just run from everything and hide? I'm a hybrid, I'm supposed to be smarter than this, stronger than this.

When will this stop?

Why can't I just live in peace?

I need to fix this mess, this mess that I call life.

I can't keep living like this!

Ripper's eyes narrowed and his claws clenched the dirt underneath his talons. His body ached, the bruises, gashes, and cuts tore deep in his flesh. But he ignored them, they were just a nuisance.

The Night Feeder also came to a stop and eyed Ripper, examining his stature.

"So, you finally decided to give in?" The raspy, shrill voice of the Night Feeder asked.

"No, I'd like to propose a different idea." Ripper hissed.

"Interesting.... What do you propose?"

"Let's put an end to this."

A smirk grew on the Night Feeder's face as it cackled. "Agreed" it said with a slur.

Ripper parted his jaws and waited for the Night Feeder to do something.

The Night Feeder took one step forward. Ripper sprung at the attacker.

With the Night Feeder caught off guard, the Indoraptor pounced the opponent, knocking the two of them to the ground.

The Night Feeder's eyes widened in surprise, but quickly narrowed as a grin widened across its maw. It lifted a foot and kicked Ripper in the gut, struck a talon across the raptor's face, and bit down on his neck. With blood leaking down the Night Feeder's jet black scales, it reveled in the taste of the Indoraptor's blood. Ripper lifted a talon and pressed it down against the Night Feeder's face and dug his claws into it, blood coating his claws. The deeper Ripper dug his claws into the Night Feeder's flesh, the deeper the jaws of the Night Feeder sank into Ripper's flesh. With a roar of pain, both opponents let go of each other, blood staining the grass below them a crimson red. With a snarl, Ripper put his attention back onto the Night Feeder. The Night Feeder ran at him with a shrill shriek escaping its maw. Ripper sprang out of the way and slash his claws against the Night Feeder's side, causing blood to spill down its side. The Night Feeder sprung around and charged Ripper, head-butting him on the side, sending Ripper into the air and falling onto the ground. A thick black substance stuck to Ripper's side, burning like fire. 

ROOOAAAAAARRR!!!

Ripper roared in pain as the black oily substance seeped into three large gashes in his side, it hurt like hell.