Relationships

Ripper found himself fast asleep, it wasn't a dream and his mind didn't work properly but he was asleep. It is dark when you sleep, sometimes everything is bustling with light and is active, a mind with activities ready to pounce. Here, nothing was happening, not even anything like the dream he had the other night, even though he had to admit, this was better than last night's dream. 

Suddenly Ripper's eyes shot open and immediately regretted it because the sun blinded him. Ripper groaned as he turned his face away and now he was looking at a cabin, towering over him.

"Oh."

Ripper then remembered, he had traveled here last night with Blue and Owen, but he also knows that there are more people besides him.

Ripper brushed past Blue and examined the cabin, there wasn't much to it besides the fact that it looked familiar. 

Ripper squinted at the cabin and he came to realization.

"Is this the cabin I had in my-"

"Hey, Ripper!"

Ripper turned his head and saw Owen approaching him. "Get to the back of the cabin." He said urgently.

Ripper gave him a confused look. "What?"

"If Claire and Maisie see you they will freak out." Owen whispered furiously.

Ripper obeyed and followed Owen to the back of the cabin where Blue was still sleeping. 

"Wake her up" Owen gestured to Blue.

Ripper once again looked at Owen confused, sometimes Owen can seem to be wise such as last night, but sometimes he can also make no sense whatsoever.

Ripper nudged Blue with his muzzle and watched as she groaned and stirred. "What?" Blue groaned.

"Rise and shine Blue" Ripper said.

Blue smiled softly and looked up at Ripper. "Good morning."

"Owen wanted you up."

"Ok, you two might be confused about what I'm doing but if Claire or Maisie sees you two, they will freak out." Owen quickly said. "I will tell Claire about it but I'll also try to keep Maisie away, you two stay there until I say you can move around again."

Owen ran back inside to find Claire, shutting the door behind him. Ripper looked back at Blue. "So, about last night" Ripper started shyly.

"I'm listening" Blue said now intrigued.

Ripper took a moment to respond. "I'm sorry that I brought up the question, I didn't mean to hurt you."

Blue smiled. "It's ok, I'm sorry too for taking it so seriously."

Ripper perked up and stared at Blue in surprise. "Really?"

"Yeah, I should not have reacted like that" Blue said now getting up.

"But, it brings bad memories? Doesn't it?"

"It does but I still overreacted."

Ripper smiled. "Will you ever tell me what happened though?"

"Maybe someday" Blue said with a giggle.

Suddenly the two raptors heard what sounded like a female voice shouting "WHAT!"

"I'm guessing that's Claire" Blue said.

"You know her too?"

"Yeah, I think she is Owen's girlfriend."

"Oh. So, I guess we just wait here?"

"Owen said so. Anyways, we need to find out a way you will get along with Claire and Maisie."