Enchanting Songstress

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Hey... can I ask you one question?"

"Yes, what is it?"

Yadoya, lost in thought, dared to ask Teru. She closed the illustrated book with a puzzled look on her face and waited for Yadoya to continue.

"Actually... what is your relationship with that handsome guy?"

"!"

Yadoya asked her a question that had been on his mind for a long time, but he had not been able to ask it. Teru looked a bit puzzled, but after a short pause, she answered.

"He... is the son of a family that has been taking care of me."

Teru briefly explained her relationship with Ryuji. She did not hide her unusual devotion to the dragon yōkai with whom she lived since junior high school, and was mocked by her classmates as the "Dragon's Mistress."

"...Lover?"

"...! No."

Lover... the moment Teru heard those words, she was greatly shocked and her eyes widened, but she quickly looked away and quietly denied Yadoya's words. Her expression was somewhat forlorn. Yadoya asked nothing more.

After School

The sound of the chime announcing the end of the day echoed throughout the school. The students were somewhat buoyant as Japan will enter the Golden Week holidays starting tomorrow. On the grounds and in the gymnasium, members of the sports clubs are showing up one after another for their last practice before the big holiday. And the Astronomy Club, led by Yadoya, was also having its last day of activity before the holidays.

The club president, Yadoya, was on his way to the Cultural Center. Passing through a crowd of students on their way home, he reached the corridor leading to the Cultural Center. On his way there, he saw someone he did not usually see.

'...? Is that, Higashizaki-san of the Lorelei?'

There was Suzumi Higashizaki, a girl in the same class as Yadoya. She was leaning against a pillar in the corridor, looking at Yadoya who was heading to the Cultural Center. Combined with her looks, her pose was even somewhat bewitching.

"...My, my, what a coincidence, Yadoya-kun."

"...?"

Yadoya stopped and looked on suspiciously. Yadoya knew that Higashizaki and the other girls had repeatedly said and done things that belittled Teru, and he was not pleased with them. And the fact that she had volunteered to be the manager of the soccer team and was standing in the hallway leading to the Cultural Center stirred up his disbelief.

"...Hello. I'm in a hurry, so excuse me."

Yadoya passed her off with a curt greeting and turned to walk away again. However, Higashizaki moved into the middle of the hallway to block his path.

"...What...!?"

Yadoya wanted tried to ask her what she wanted when she suddenly blocked him. But at that moment, Higashizaki brought her mouth close to his ear and released a sound wave with magic power from deep in her throat.

"...!"

Yadoya's eyes widened in shock. However, within a few seconds, his eyes became vacant. It was as if he was possessed by something.

"...From now on, you are my servant. You will obey my commands absolutely... understood?"

"Yes..."

Yadoya nodded with vacant eyes at Higashizaki's words.

"Bring Teru Kadoma and Aoi Tsukigami to the front of the second gym warehouse."

"...Yes, I understand."