ACT TWO: "Play The King"

BEFORE YOU READ
This is the second book of the "Play" series. Please read "Play The Queen (Act One)" first before proceeding. You will find it on my Wattpad profile.

BLURBIt's been four months since Priam Torres, the once unpopular president of the Elysian University Student Council, assumed office

BLURB
It's been four months since Priam Torres, the once unpopular president of the Elysian University Student Council, assumed office. Thanks to his Chief-of-Staff Castiel Seville's ingenuity and Fabienne Lucero's cooperation to play as his first lady, his approval ratings are up. Everything is looking good for him and the council, and reelection is now viable.

However, Priam's presidency is at extreme risk as one of the college student council chairpersons will attempt to dethrone him and bring down his administration. It's now up to Castiel and Fabienne—along with their new ally—to prevent the worst case scenario from happening.

Players will make moves and countermoves. Chess pieces will dance on the board. Kings will clash—and only one of them can wear the crown and sit in the coveted throne.

The play resumes.

GENRE
Young/New Adult, Drama, Psychological, Romance

CONTENT WARNING
This story may contain content that might be troubling to some readers, including, but not limited to, depictions of and references to mental health issuesself-harm and suicidesexual content, graphic violence, strong language, death, and more. Please be mindful of these sensitive themes and other possible triggers. Remember to practice self-care before, during, and after reading.

MUTE WARNING
Readers who mention other stories or fictional characters from Wattpad that are not created by the author shall be muted.

OFFICIAL HASHTAG
Readers who want to share their thoughts about the story may use the hashtag #PlayTheKingWP on Twitter.

DISCLAIMER
This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, some places, and incidents are products of the author's imaginations and are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, places, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without the author's consent.