"Why don't give up cutie." Namjoon said.

"You're going to win, I know it." Jin said as he covered his cards.

"Okay okay let's finish." Namjoon said as he smiled.

Jin then put down a green 5 card. Namjoon then put down a red 5. Jin looked at Namjoon and pouted his lips.

"What's wronggg." Namjoon asked.

Jin then showed his cards. "I'm going to lose against youuuu."

"Cutiee.. so you give up?" Namjoon said as he than showed his cards.

"Yes." Jin pouted.

"Hmm. Okay." Namjoon said as he picked up the cards and straightened them up.

Namjoon then put the cards back in the pack and moved them aside. "Well what do you want to do now?"

Jin just sat there rested his elbow on his leg.
"I don't know... how was work?"

"It was okay, what did the police ask you." Namjoon said as he scooted closer to Jin.

"Well they asked me some questions and then I asked about the other incident. He then told me that the guys that hurt me.. were the ones that broke into my car." Jin said as he looked at Namjoon into his eyes.

"Oh wow, now we know.." Namjoon replied.

"Jin I have a question.. would you like to.. ummm." Namjoon because a little hesitant.

"What.?" Jin asked.

"Nevermind, I'll ask you later." Namjoon said as he than got up and sat on the couch. "How about a movie?"

"Oh. Okay sure!" Jin said as he sat beside Namjoon.

Jin then turned on the TV and clicked scrolled through some channels. Namjoon put his arm around Jin's neck and waited for him to choose something. Jin let out a little smile and scrolled through the TV channels.

"Oh here's one but this one is a little sad." Jin said.

"Do you want to cry cutie?" Namjoon asked as he looked at Jin. "I'll hold you if you like."

"Hmm.. nope I'm okay." Jin said as he scrolled through the channels.

Jin sat there scrolling until he finally found one that seemed interesting to him and hopefully to Namjoon. "We'll watch this one." Jin said as he let go of the remote.

€~*^*~€

Jin and Namjoon watched the TV for a while and watched the movie that lasted about 2 hours and 36 minutes. Jin rested his head onto Namjoon's shoulder watching the TV while Namjoon rubbed his head playing with his hair. "Woah that's a long movie.." Jin said.

"Yeah, put it was pretty good not going to lie." Namjoon answered.

"What time is it?." Jin asked as he picked up the remote checking the TV time.

"Only 2:03...I'll be bored by then.." Jin muttered.

"Hmmph.. Do you want to teach me how to cook?" Namjoon asked.

"Oh yeah, I can!" Jin said. "Come on let's start now."

Namjoon and Jin then got up and washed their hands before starting.

"Okayy.. so firstly.. we will make.. some Japchae." Jin said as he took out all the ingredients.

"We'll share the bowl." Jin said.

"Okay." Namjoon replied shaking his hands.

"Firstly let's cut up the vegetables, I have mushrooms, carrots, and some asparagus. You will cut them in strips." Jin told him carefully.

Namjoon looked at Jin and nodded. Jin grabbed the knife sitting behind him and showed Namjoon how to cut it. "You cut it in half, down the middle vertically and then cut then in strips."

Jin showed him how to then gave Namjoon the knife guiding him.

Namjoon then cut downwards and sliced the carrot. Jin watched him and told him he was doing a good job.

They Namjoon cut the rest of the carrot and then slid it into a bowl.

"Good. Now with the mushrooms you do the same thing but just a little thicker." Jin said.

Namjoon grabbed the mushroom and cut it. "Like.. this?"

"Yes your doing good." Jin said.

Jin had guided Namjoon carefully and then moved on to the noodles. "Now we'll do the noodles, these are glass noodles so they don't take too long to cook, only about 8 minutes but we have to pre soak."

"Ohh okay." Namjoon said as he grabbed the bowl and filled it up with water.

Jin put in the noodles and prepared them waiting for 5 minutes then a couple minutes later he boiled them. "Joon while they're cooking, you cut them to be a little shorter."

Jin guided Namjoon the whole time for 16 minutes until he finished. Okay now we mix up the noodles into the sauce. Jin then gave namjoon a plastic glove and just told him to move it around any way he wanted till it was all covered up.

"Good, now we garnish." Jin told him as he added the vegetables in.

Namjoon then finished garnishing and placed the noodles on a plate.

"Good job Namjoon! How do you feel about this recipe?" Jin asked smiling.

"Actually this was pretty easy, it wasn't too difficult besides cutting the carrot." Namjoon responded.

"You'll grow and get better no worries." Jin said as he smiled and patted Namjoon's head.

"Now I'll try it." Jin said as he grabbed some chopsticks and took a bite.

Jin's eyes widened and he gave Namjoon a high five. "Great job Namjoon, this is delicious." Jin said as he took another piece and fed some to Namjoon.

Namjoon chewed it and then he was satisfied with the food also. "Wow this is actually pretty good. Really."

Namjoon and Jin took there fair share of bites then Jin cleaned the dishes letting out a little yawn. Namjoon looked at Jin and checked on him.

"If your too tired I could take over?" Namjoon said as he watched Jin.

"No no it's okay, I'll lay down after this." Jin said as he finished up cleaning.

Namjoon then nodded and sat in the living room turning back on the TV.

€~*^*~€