Harry Potter and the hole he loves to fuck

Top!Harry

Bottom!Draco

Summary: Is Lucius Malfoy trial, and the new Minister is too busy fucking the son of the accused to actually do something.

Author: Sibuenoquientienehambre (on ao3)

____________

It was a noise everyone could identify, if not from personal experience, yes from watching porn in the confidence of one's space.

The minister was definitely fucking the boy on his lap.

They kind of get it. The minister is young and powerful, stopped a war almost by himself, and well... He's the minister, technically rules do apply to him but really, who would have want to be the unfortunate soul to tell the barely adult to not fuck in the middle of a trial.

Lucius Malfoy trial was something long awaited for many. It started like a normal one, the state telling the charges of the death eater, the defense trying its best, the majority of people laughing... That until Draco Malfoy was called to testify.

He was impartial, stating facts already known with details that one would think it didn't make the difference, until it did.

"Fear is something so powerful. It pushed me to make mistakes, it pushed the minister to almost kill me. It's something so horribly powerful and my father was filled with fear" the boy had a way with words, he was making everyone in the room feel sympathy for an already captured twice criminal.

The minister wasn't moved.

"All of what you're saying Malfoy, is mere speculation. How would you know what your father was thinking?"

"He raised me. Everything I am, I owe it to him and my mother"

"Not everything, you made your own decisions when it was needed, the right ones I must admit"

"Potter please... You said you wouldn't"

"I'll ask a question Mr. Malfoy, and you'll answer truthfully, come here"

The boy left the inside of the circle, moving with grace and fast to be at the right of the ministry.

They saw how Potter whispered something to him and Malfoy nodded, sad and defeated before kneeling on the floor. A rough hand petting the boys head like he was some sort of kitten.

"Let's continue"

Since that moment someone should have realized what Harry Potter was doing.

It was obvious with the way the Malfoy kid was last seen on his knees. The wet sounds in the room get drowned by the voices of both parties arguing, trying to outsmart one another, the way that Potter stopped paying attention, to busy petting something under the desk in front of him. But everyone was paying attention to something else.

Harry got more bold then.

With a wave of his hand the blond beauty sucking his cock was on a skirt, tight in the front but with only lace covering his arse.

He heard Draco squeak at the gold of the room, but didn't give him enough time to think before sinking completely in that abused throat. Oh the amount of times he's been fucking his throat since he became an spy for the order, it's a miracle the blond still has that velvety voice.

"Up, kitten" Draco hates it. He hated that nickname so much, he was supposed to be a dragon, not Harry Potter's bitch. But here they're, with half a foot inside an Azkaban cell and the other outside just because Harry thinks he's beautiful.

The new Minister sits him on his lap, the rough texture of his trousers making him squirm but the way that wet cock rested against his arse was worse. It was making him excited.

Harry had enough time before ending the war to understand him, to understand what turned him on.
Being displayed like a jewel was one of them.

It started slow, with Harry making him squirm on his seat at the order meetings just by casting lube spells that kept him so wet that his own mind tricked him into thinking that wasn't lube but cum. Harry's cum.

Palming his erection through his clothes while eating at the headquarters on the celebrations of little victories.

Grinding against each other in the living room as discreetly as possible on game nights.

But they never tried something like this.

Harry's cock got inside him and fuck— he couldn't help but moan out loud.

He put his hand to his mouth, but none looked at them. The screams of the room may be why.

"You should call for order, Minister"

Harry smiles before shouting for silence.

"Thank you, love"

He didn't even let him breath before thrusting all the way inside the poor blonde.

The defense was getting heated, just as Draco with each passing minute, he needed Harry to move, to start to hit his prostate with that tip cock that makes him whine and drool, but he breathed deeply. He couldn't just break Harry's rules.

And Harry said specifically to not ride him until Harry said so.

Draco doesn't know how much time passed until Harry tapped his tight three times and then he started to move his hips at the rhythm that the minister demanded.

The room was too quiet now but he's far too gone now. Only searching for Harry's and his own pleasure, jumping on his huge cock, feeling how it opens his insides and even making a cute dick shaped bump on his tummy covered by his suit.

"What?" Harry's voice was so hot, so imperative, demanding respect, that it made him moan loud.

The rest of the people in the room were quick to say that nothing was wrong, and started the case again, Harry was too busy whispering to Draco about how good he is, how tight.

"The way you're still milking me, god Draco— let me—"

"Any declarations minister?"

Harry groaned before clearing his throat and started to say whatever Hermione wrote in the parchment in front of him.

It was taking too long, in this angle Harry's cock only pressed lightly against his prostate, it didn't hit full on, he needed to cum now!

"Harry, Harry please" his right hand went to touch the blond's dick, to keep him happy while he finished reading, after all he has stuttered at least six times.

"No! No— I want to cum from your cock. Please minister"

Draco was talking loudly, he could notice how certain people got flustered and angry while others started to see his boyfriend in a lustful way. That's what Draco loves, both the envy and the desire.

"Excuse me a second, put your face against the desk, open your arse for me, quick"

Draco nodded excitedly, and moved really fast to the position, he heard a chuckle from the center of the room, Lucius looking weirdly proud. The fucker must be thinking that Draco is doing it for him and not because he loves Harry's prick.

The new Minister put the sheet on the desk, made Malfoy pull his hips more out before slipping inside again and starting to thrust hard and fast.

Draco was screaming and whining about how good it felt, about how much he loved Harry's cock. And the rest of the room had to focus on the deep voice of their minister.

"Fuck yes. Harry— Merlin Harry— I love you— fuck meee"

Harry could only respond with spasms on his muscles, he was about to cum.

"And... that's why we should think— fuck— don't squeeze so much sweetheart— about a less cruel sentence"

"Sorry Harry! I'm close!" Draco started to push his arse against Harry's hips. The room was silent while looking at the lovers up in the Minister's seat.

Draco tensed before having a dry orgasm, after all his boyfriend had fucked him three times before the trial begin. He was filled with thick cum, so much that he was whining again, loving the feeling.

Lucius Malfoy was sentenced to six months in Azkaban.