Hotel Room

Top!Harry

Bottom!Draco

Summary: They both had been scheduling this day for a long time since they became 'friends'. They had agreed that any type of sexual encounter between just the two of them would be weird, so they decided to pay two hookers to join them. They rented a suite for that weekend. They get more distracted with each other than with the hookers.

Author: dementordementor (on ao3)

__________________

"I thought you would have already started by the time I arrived," Potter said as he walked inside the suite, taking his coat off and placing it on top of Draco's black coat on an armchair near the entrance door.

"We were waiting for you two," Draco said as he stood up. He was wearing a usual black button-up, while Potter was wearing a white one.

The girl on Potter's side took her fluffy, faux fur coat off and placed it on top of Potter's. She was wearing black, stiletto-platform heels, and a golden drape-neck, open-back dress.

Her friend, at Draco's side, was wearing a tight, black short skirt, with a white top, that barely did cover her big boobs.

"We're here now. Let's start then," Potter said eagerly, beginning to unbutton his shirt.

They both had been scheduling this day for a long time since they became 'friends'. They had agreed that any type of sexual encounter between just the two of them would be weird, so they decided to pay two hookers to join them. They rented a suite for that weekend. A rather expensive one thanks to Potter.

The suite was just a big room, with a fucking Alaskan King bed. Draco was sure that the whole Weasley family would be able to fit on it. Potter was so extra sometimes. Near the bed, was a living room with three couches and what he knew to be a '60-inch wall-mounted TV' according to the pamphlet Potter had given him a couple of days ago. They had hired two muggle hookers and the suite was obviously in a muggle hotel. They thought it would be more discreet.

"Any specifications, weird kinks, or anything you like, before we start?" the woman at Draco's side asked while beginning to take her top off, leaving her boobs exposed. Draco couldn't help but think they looked like water balloons.

Draco turned to look at Potter and they just immediately knew.

"Anal," they both replied at the same time.

"Receive or give?" asked the other woman in the room.

"Give," Potter replied.

Draco's cheeks burned in embarrassment and then he said, "Give."

The girl at Potter's side turned to look at both of them unimpressed, and she began to take her arms out of the strings of her loose dress.

"What are you waiting for, love?" Potter's hooker said, walking towards him. She was now just wearing a black thong.

She placed her hands on Draco's chest and began to unbutton his shirt, Draco tensed at the touch. He felt like a bloody teenager about to have sex for the first time, but it was stupid, this was by far his first time, he just had never paid a hooker before (it was definitely not his first time with a woman).

"Hey, if you don't want to do this we can stop," Potter suggested, probably noticing Draco's tension. He was really close to Draco's face, behind the hooker in front of Draco, who was slightly smaller than Potter. Draco's hooker was at her knees, unbuttoning Potter's trousers.

"It's fine," Draco murmured.

Potter's hooker finished unbuttoning Draco's shirt and took it out of him. She then began to unbutton his trousers. She pulled them down, licked her hand, and put it inside his black boxers.