In Deep

Top!Harry

Bottom!Draco

Summary: Harry isn't sure when he went from hating Malfoy's snide, smug mouth to wanting that mouth all over his cock.

Author: lq_traintracks (lumosed_quill) (on ao3)

this ones so hot...😳

______________________

Harry isn't sure when he went from hating Malfoy's snide, smug mouth to wanting that mouth all over his cock.

Well, that's not entirely true. He sort of knows. It wasn't a moment, though. Not just one. It was many of them, over time—time he seems to have spent more and more of with Malfoy. With Draco.

One of those moments was the first time Harry realised that, for every foul thing to come out of Malfoy's mouth, fewer and fewer were specific to Harry's friends. Fewer and fewer, until there were none. And when called out on it, fewer and fewer were about Muggle-borns or half-bloods, etc. Until they dwindled to nothing as well. And then... Malfoy's snide mouth started to say things like, "Fuck Gringotts if they don't want to hire you, Longbottom. You murdered a fifteen-foot snake, what more do they want?" This before slamming back a shot of cold vodka, gaze meeting Harry's, and then slipping away again as Harry continued to stare in wonderment that this was the same git Hermione punched in the mouth. And Malfoy'd long since apologised to her. In private. But Harry certainly heard about it from Hermione after the fact.

He had yet to apologise to Harry, Harry noticed.

But he'd begun hanging out with Harry and his friends regardless. Harry isn't sure how that happened initially either. There were some pub nights involved. Then someone, most likely Luna, had a party (she threw a shin-dig for a pink unicorn being born in Thailand once; any excuse), and Malfoy showed up. Things of that nature. He was just... there. He's still there.

He's very much right there.

"God, right there," Harry sighs. "Fuck, your mouth feels good."

"Mmm..."

Like, right now, he's there, bobbing lazily between Harry's legs, his delicate slurping sounds driving Harry more than mad.

Harry bites his lip to add enough pain to the pleasure that he doesn't come too fast. "Malfoy, fuck..."

Because he's taking Harry even deeper, eyes flicking up and watching Harry's face for the effect. Harry hisses, hand tightening in the soft strands of Malfoy's hair. And then Malfoy takes Harry's cock down his throat.

"Holy fucking shit," Harry sighs. "I'm gonna come."

Malfoy pulls back, tongues under the head of Harry's cock, and then lets it splash his lips and chin, hand stroking along the slick length until Harry's finished.

Harry sags against the stall wall. Malfoy stays on his knees... licks his lips, gazing up at him.

Harry tugs weakly on Malfoy's silky, expensive-looking shirt. "Come up here."

But Malfoy stays put on the dirty floor, the bass from the music outside the bathroom driving in, sultry and disorienting.

"I like it when you're in my mouth," Malfoy says, looking up at him. He's hoarse.

"Me too," says Harry, because, well, yeah!

"I can still taste you." Hands wrapping behind Harry's calves, chin resting against his thigh, lashes blinking.

Harry's lips quirk up lamely, no reply forthcoming other than a weak twitch to his cock.

Malfoy turns his lips to Harry's deflating dick and gives it a soft kiss. He shuts his eyes. "I like..." (kiss) "when it's deep."