Mr. Malfoy's Skirt

Top!Harry

Bottom!Draco

Summary: Bottom!Draco and Top!Harry have a secret rendezvous in the boy's dormitory while everyone else is as Hogsmeade. Draco has lost a bet and has to wear whatever Harry wants him to...and Harry likes what he sees.

Author: CrowleyLovesUSUK (on ao3)

_____________________

  "Are you wearing it?" Harry sat in the armchair in the corner of his room and called out. Everyone was gone to Hogsmeade for the day and the Gryffindor sixth form boy's room was blessedly empty except for him...and one other person. Harry had pretended to be sick and waved to Ron and Hermoine as they left for the day. Afterwards he had hurried upstairs without wasting any time. When the knock had come at the window, he had opened it and allowed the boy on the Nimbus 2001 to enter.

"It's too tight," came a snobby voice from behind the closed curtains of Ron's bed. "I don't like it. I'm not coming out."

"You promised," Harry pleaded. "Come on, just let me see it."

There was a huff from behind the curtain before they flew open. Sitting on the bed was none other than Draco Malfoy. He glared at Harry and patted his immaculate hair. "There," Draco snapped, grabbing at the curtains of the bed to pull them closed.

"I don't think so," Harry smirked from his armchair. "You promised you would show me. That was a bet."

Draco rolled his eyes and bit his lip. He looked at Harry from under his lashes and tried to give an innocent expression. "I don't want to."

"You made a deal. You bet and you lost," Harry laughed. "Come on Malfoy. Just stand up and walk over here."

Placing his hands on the edges of Ron's bed, Draco braced himself and stood up. He stayed still for a moment before walking over toward Harry in a saunter. "Like this Potter?" he taunted. "Is this what you wanted?"

Harry held up one finger and spun it around in the air. Draco's eyes rolled once more and he obliged, spinning around, and holding his arms out in the air. The skirt of the girl's Hogwart's uniform twirled around his pale thighs. It was quite short and barely covered his bottom. "Where'd you get it?" Harry asked.

"Pansy lent it to me," Draco said, facing his boyfriend. "It's a bit too short."

"I like the length," Harry said, his mouth dry.

"I promised not to get anything on it."

"I think she'll be disappointed when she gets it back," Harry smirked. "I plan on getting a lot of something on that skirt."

Draco crossed his arms over his chest and stood before Harry in his borrowed female uniform. Harry's eyes roamed over his boyfriend's body. The knee socks were tight and grey. The skirt was pleated. The tight white shirt and skinny striped Slytherin tie were usual for Malfoy so he didn't pay them much mind. "Do you think she'd consider selling it to you for a few galleons? Because I'm liking this." Harry laughed.

"No," Draco said gritting his teeth. "Is that all Potter," he tilted his head. "I made a bet with you that Slytherin would win the last match and we didn't, so now I'm wearing this. Can I please change now?"

Harry smiled slyly. He had so much more in mind. "No Malfoy, not quite yet." He reached down and rubbed his already hardening prick.

Malfoy watched him intently. "What are you doing?"