The File

Top!Harry

Bottom!Draco

Summary: Draco sees a file with his name but full of pornography on Harry's computer.

Harry is absolutely screwed

Author: melanie_bxx (on ao3)

______________________

"Hey" Draco made his way to the kitchen in his black satin robes that barely covered half of his thighs, showing his long smooth legs, he tied up his long hair in a messy bun, yawning and stretching out his arms, making the robes go up higher, making Harry's heart skipped a beat "Good morning"

"Morning" Harry said, and the words that came out of his mouth was way softer than he realised, making Ron nudge him with his elbow, it wasn't like he did it on purpose, Draco just made him soft.

"Coffee?" Draco said, immediately grabbing Harry's mug and drinking it himself. It had started three years ago, exactly on the last day of August, Harry remembered because he was panicking about what to buy Hermione for her 21stbirthday when Draco had knocked on his door with Pansy on his side, asking for a place to stay. It had only meant to be a week or two, somehow Draco had managed to stay in Harry's place ever since, and his heart too. Pansy was the one who insisted Harry let him stay, along with Hermione, with them being a married couple and all, Harry couldn't find a way to decline the girls' offer.

"You have got to stop drinking my coffee" Harry said with a smile, earning a wink from Draco, he didn't want him to change if he was being honest, he loved the fact that Draco always drank his coffee and ate his food, sometimes he'd even steal Harry's clothes.

"I don't want to" Draco pouted, sitting down on the stool near the kitchen counter and eating the meal Harry had cooked for him, eggs and bacon, his favourite breakfast "This is horrible by the way"

"Then why are you still eating it?" Harry asked when Draco 'criticised' his food, he knew the blond didn't actually mean it, since they have been living together for 3 years. The truth was that Draco loved his food but never let him get that satisfaction, so instead of compliments, Draco complained all the time.

"Harry, ready for work?" Ron elbowed him again, distracting Harry from staring at Draco eating. Recently Ron has been in charge of looking after Harry to stop him from doing things like this. After two years of living with Draco, Harry has come to an appalling realisation that he was madly in love with the blond. But he feared that if he told Draco about it, he'd reject Harry and probably move out of the Grimmauld Place and the Auror definitely did not want that to happen. Instead of confessing, he decided to keep his feelings somewhere deep in his heart and all his friends have to help him do it "Harry"

"Oh, right" Harry nodded, putting on his Auror robes and following Ron to the Floo, his best mate went first as he took one last glance at Draco, who was smiling at him and waving his hand, Harry's stomach fluttered as he disappeared into the green flames. Harry groaned out loud the moment he arrived at the Ministry, walking alongside Ron "I'm so screwed"

"Yeah you are" Ron scoffed loudly, passing by other Aurors as they greeted them "You're getting worse each day, Harry"

"I know, I know" Harry said, opening the door to his and Ron's office, settling down on his chair "It's so hard, Draco's just so..."

"Beautiful? Brilliant? Perfect?" Ron chuckled while organising the files he had laid out messily the previous night "We've heard it all, Harry, we know how incredibly amazing Draco is, but you have to either act on it or try to hold it in"

"I'm trying"

"I don't get it, you know, so you tell him you love him. What's the worst that could happen?"