#Nightmare fixing

Start from the beginning

Y/n shakes her head.

YG: don't worry, Jin hyung will be back with the groceries and we will have our breakfast. Want to join??

He pats on the empty spot beside him. Y/n makes her way towards him, going behind him, making him confused.

She stands behind him, her hands sways up and it lands on his back before she puts a little pressure and pushes it.

YG : Ak! My back!!

He groans and hump his back, rubbing it. Y/n backs away and feels guilty for what she did. But one thing for sure...

"Oppa is still like a grandpa... And he still likes piano..."

YG: why'd you do that??

He asked softly and grunts. Y/n quickly grabs his shirt and looks at him apologetically. She pulls him down and kisses his cheek as an apology. Yoongi chuckles lowly.

YG : what're you up to huh?

She shakes her head innocently and looks down, thinking if she should do it. She lift her head, and raise her hands forward to him.

Yoongi blinks for a second and carries her up into his embrace.

YG : you needed a hug??

Y/n just nods.

YG : then you can just tell me.

He doesn't understand what she was doing, but choose to shrug it off.

[Target #4 : Hoseok]

She immediately saw Hoseok outside of the house with Taehyung. It seems like they're packing things inside the car. They're wearing hats, sunglasses and a buttoned t-shirt.

[Target #5 : Taehyung]

"Are they going out??"

She slides the glass door open and approaches the two. Yeontan begins barking, grabbing their attention.

Hoseok : ooh! Good morning y/n-nie!

He brightly greets her. Y/n greets back, smiling at him with a wave. She gets closer to Hoseok and does a weird position.

In a split second, Hoseok burst into laughter.

Hoseok : what're you doing?! And what's with that face?!

Y/n smiles in relief and she did more funny faces, making Hoseok hold his stomach in pain.

"Oppa is still easy to laugh..."

Tae : good morning y/n!

Y/n turns and smiles only for a few seconds before her eyes suddenly went from up to down, scanning Taehyung.

Tae : y/n-nie? What's wrong??

Y/n sighs in relief.

"Oppa is still good in fashion..."

And again, lastly she looks at Hoseok and raise her hands up. Hoseok carries her and looks at her.

Hoseok : are you okay?? You look a little pale.

She shakes her head and kisses his cheek as Hoseok did the same, which makes her smile instantly. Hoseok pits her down and y/n did the same with Taehyung, raising her hands up.

Taehyung lifts her up, but instead of hugging her, as usual, he will start running and spins around, making an aeroplane noise. Y/n laughs happily and wiggles her legs around.

"Oppa is still playful and fun!"

Taehyung outs her down and that's when y/n sees a black car parking next to where they're standing.

Jin comes out of the car with lots of grocery bags. Y/ns eyes widen.

[Returning target - Target #2 : Seokjin]

She quickly rushes towards Jin as he makes his way towards the kitchen. She tugged his shirt and he looked down.

Jin : oh, morning y/n-nie!

He greets and goes back to keeping all the groceries inside the cabinet.

Jin : you hungry??

He looks down and y/n instantly nods.

Jin : what do you want to eat??

She motions him to bend down. He mouth motions.

"Curry rice"

His face drops down and y/n notices it.

Jin : umm can we eat something else?? Cause it's breakfast hehe...

She sighs in relief.

"Oppa still doesn't like curry"

She nods shortly with a smile. As Jin is still bending down, y/n pulls his by his shoulders and pulls herself up into his embrace. Jin stands up straight and hugs her.

Jin : what's wrong?? A-are you upset??

She shakes her head, snuggling up to him. She's just relieved. Looks like her nightmares will stay as a nightmare all along. She's now just happy that eveything is just not real.

What kind of nightmare do you think little y/n-nie had??

A/n : I know - I'm sorry I didn't write anything about Namjoon or Jimin. Here's the reason, your author here legit had those nightmares herself a few days ago (bruh am I right?). I wouldn't call it a nightmare but I think y/n will. And the dream didn't involve Namjoon nor Jimin so I decided to write how y/n will react to it.

However, if you still want a plot for Namjoon and Jimin's nightmare, then leave a recommendation in the comment section! I will do my best to edit the story and add them up as well!

💎