"First Time" 🎶🤵🏽‍♀️👭🏾

Start from the beginning

"She's not, her mother sent her to get some air, and now she isn't replying and no one has seen her" Liyah said and Stoney slowly nodded. "Okay, okay. Excuse me" Stoney got up from the chair and went into the bathroom. Mrs. Brown and Liyah made eye contact as the only thing that could be heard in the room was Stoney's cries coming from the bathroom.

"...I prayed for you
I cried for you
I can't believe we're here at last
I prayed for you
I cried for you
I can't believe we're here at last"

"I'll be back" Liyah said and walked out the room, she was pissed. She understood cold feet, but to just completely leave? What the fuck was going on with Avi'anna.

Liyah looked around the whole building and searched high and low for Avi'anna, getting some help from Avi's family, and some of Stoney's family also helped.

"Avi, is that you?" Liyah knocked on a bathroom door as she heard Avi lowly talking. "No" Avi sighed and Liyah rolled her eyes, "let me in" Liyah advised and Avi'anna thought for a second "promise me you won't be mad at me?" "I can't promise that" Liyah replied as she heard the door unlock, and she walked into the bathroom, closing and locking the door back.

"What's happening?" Liyah asked as she eyed Avi'anna, who was sitting on the toilet seat with crumbled up tissues on her lap. "I- I don't know" Avi'anna sniffed and chewed on her bottom lip, "what do you mean you don't know?" Liyah questioned, "I don't know if this is what I really want. I just don't know" Avi'anna explained, and her eyes watered again. "You're joking" Liyah chuckled, thinking this all had to be a joke.

"I'm not. I'm not doing it. Call it off" Avi'anna nodded, as if this was what she truly wanted.

"Girl control yourself. I know it's a big day, so you're nervous and all that, but you're not doing this to my best friend. She doesn't deserve this shit" Liyah made known. "I know she ain't perfect, but she definitely doesn't deserve this, you know she don't. So suck up all that scary shit. I swear Avi'anna, if you break Stoney's heart today, she won't be the only one in pain. Now that I can promise" Liyah threatened and left the bathroom, slamming the door in the process.

Liyah headed back over to Stoney's room and knocked on the bathroom door. "It's me, Tab. Let me in" Liyah lightly knocked and she heard the door unlock. She walked into the bathroom and Stoney was sitting on the floor, knees to her chest, and she stared blankly at the trash can.

"You look so beautiful, you shouldn't be crying in this bathroom, man" Liyah started and Stoney made no movements and continued to blink. "Did you find her?" Stoney lowly asked and Liyah sighed, and sat on the floor. "I love you alright, you're an amazing ass person if she can't see that well" Liyah shrugged and Stoney's bottom lip quivered.

"But she told me she loved me" Stoney whispered before crying into Liyah's shoulder.

"...Can you take me through
Touch me on my face
Kiss me on my hand
Take me to a place where we find love"

"I know, I know" Liyah rubbed her back as her heart broke for her friend. "L- their attention went to knocks on the door, Stoney lifted her head. "Baby, it's me. I'm sorry I just wanna talk, explain myself. I just- please just hear me out" Avi'anna begged, and Liyah looked at Stoney. "Let her in" Stoney mumbled, and Liyah eyed her face before slowly nodding and get off the floor "I'll let y'all talk" Liyah stated as she opened the door. She bumped into Avi'anna on her way out.

"You've made me look like a fool, Avi'anna. I look like a straight fool ass, Avi, I'm so embarrassed. Here I am bragging about you, and you don't even want to marry me" Stoney sighed and chuckled, but she really just wanted to cry. This wasn't how she imagined her marriage ceremony would go. "I do wanna marry you, I'm just scared" Avi'anna sighed as she started to explain, Avi was about to grab Stoney's hands when she pulled her hands away. "Scared of what? Isn't our love enough for you to want to marry me?" "Yes but-" "but?" "I'm scared to turn out like my parents. I watched my parents fight and my dad cheat constantly and my mom would just allow him. I don't want us to turn out like that" Avi'anna told her.