"10k Hours" 🎶💙💛

Steam Traumazine by Meg!!!
Vote & Cmmt.
Enjoy 🤟🏿

___________Omniscient

___________
Omniscient.
November 2022.
2 weeks later.
Home📍
1:42 pm.
___________

"YeahOne, two, checkCheck, one, two"

"Yeah
One, two, check
Check, one, two"

"JU" Stoney yelled as she walked into her apartment, took off her shoes and put her keys on the rack. "Yes ma'am" Judith walked out of her room with a cropped shirt and shorts, the pajamas she's had on since her shower last night. "You did all that fussing, and you ain't even ready" Stoney shook her head "always wanna rush somebody" Stoney smacked her lips.

"Because you go so slow, you be taking 100 hours just to do a one person's head" Judith replied and Stoney smiled knowing she was right. "Excuses excuses, hurry and get dressed before I leave yo butt here" Stoney told her and Judith quickly went back to her room to finish her low bun. She finally found her favorite hijab, and she was excited to wear it again, it was cocoa brown, and it had a beaded black star right on the side.

She quickly brushed her hair into a low bun, only using a little grease and water since no one would see her hair, so it wasn't going to be judged. She put on an all black bodysuit then baby blue jeans and a white cropped jacket, zipping it up to cover her cleavage.

"Can I wear your university blues?" Judith asked, walking out her room and into the living room where Stoney was on the couch, rolling. "Didn't I just buy you some for school?" Stoney asked and Judith nodded slowly, "for school..." she replied, with a blank look on her face. "They in my closet, get 'em dirty, and ima take yours" Stoney told her and Judith smiled as she went to Stoney's room.

"Alright I'm ready" Judith announced "wait hold on, my purse" she mumbled and quickly walked back to her room. Grabbed her purse, phone and AirPods, she walked back into the living room and looked into the one of the mirrors. "You look beautiful niece, now let's go" Stoney stretched, while getting off the couch. She had two blunts in her left hand and her phone in the right.