"I Gotta Be" 🎶💍

"My Love"
Vote & Cmmt.
Enjoy 🤟🏿

___________Omniscient

___________
Omniscient.
February 2022.
The Next Morning.
The Airbnb.
8:58 am.
___________

Avi'anna blinked rapidly as she heard music blasting from one of the other rooms. 'One of the girls must be playing music' she thought then sighed and tried to get out of the bed until she remembered she was naked, and Stoney was grabbing one of her boobs and had her other arm wrapped around her waist.

A memory from last night flashed in her mind and she blushed. She tried to get out of the bed, but Stoney tightened her grip and pulled her closer even though Avi'anna was basically already on top of her. "I gotta pee" Avi'anna told her, and Stoney groaned, "just pee in my mouth" she mumbled, barely awake. Avi'anna snickered "please baby" Avi'anna said, and Stoney squeezed her boob then removed both her hands, groaning then turned away, falling back to sleep.

Avi'anna slid out of the bed and went to the bathroom, the lower parts of her body were sore, but nothing to the point where she needed to take something. She was definitely gonna put a towel on her coochie before she left the house, though.

She brushed her teeth, washed her face and got in the shower. "Hi baby" Avi'anna greeted as Stoney was sitting up on the headboard, she was typing on her phone. "You got in the shower without me?" Stoney looked up with a slight pout, "I thought you were sleep" "you could've woken me up love" Stoney made known as she eyed Avi'anna as she walked through the room in her towel.

"Baby" "hmm" Avi'anna hummed as she sat her clothes on the bed. "Can we try something?" Stoney asked, biting her bottom lip and Avi'anna looked confused, "um okay" Avi'anna blindly agreed.

Stoney smirked and walked towards Avi. She took Avi'anna's towel off her and grabbed her hand, taking her to the balcony. "Stoney what are we doing?" Avi'anna smiled as Stoney made her spread her feet. "If you let go of the bars, I will stop, okay?" Stoney told her seriously and Avi'anna nodded even though she didn't know what Stoney meant.

Stoney's hand trailed up Avi's arm. Her right hand slowly going up to her neck and doing a little squeeze. Stoney kissed the back of her neck, then shoulders and slowly down her back. Avi shivered, and Stoney smirked as she saw Avi biting her lip.

Avi'anna giggled as Stoney got on her knees, "baby your knees are going to get dirty" Avi'anna said, and Stoney ignored her and continued her business. Avi'anna's giggles turned into moans and whimpers. "People are mmhmm gonna see" Avi'anna moaned as she squeezed her eyes shut and tried not to moan too loud. "Mhm" Stoney hummed as she sucked Avi's clit, sending vibrations into Avi'anna, and her hips bucked.

"... Don't wanna make a scene
I really don't care if people stare at us
Sometimes I think I'm dreamin'
I pinch myself
Just to see if I'm awake or not"