"Unthinkable" 🎶

First lengthy one for this book. 😌
Vote & Cmmt :)

___________Omniscient

___________
Omniscient.
December 2021.
9:59 pm.
___________

"You still haven't told me why they call you Stoney" Avi'anna said, smiling. They were sitting in Avi's car, in front of Stoney's house. They were just supposed to be dropping off Stoney after their date, but neither wanted the date to end.

"I thought I told you? I didn't?" Stoney asked, scratching her head even though she knew she didn't. "Please" Avi'anna said as they made eye contact. Stoney looked away and smiled.

"You give me a feeling that I never felt before
And I deserve it, I think I deserve it
It's becoming something that's impossible to ignore
And I can't take it"

"Okay, but don't laugh" she said and Avi'anna nodded "I'll try not to" she said, smiling. "When I was a kid, I guess I was an easy target, so the kids would bully me and my brother told me I needed to toughen up because he wasn't gonna be the brother of a punk so one day before I went to the park I put a whole bunch of stones in my pocket and my hands and when a kid was said something mean I would throw them at them" Stoney revealed and Avi'anna started cracking up, Stoney ended up laughing too.

"Hey, I had to make sure them little motherfuckers would leave me alone" Stoney said shrugging, "well did it work?" Avi'anna asked smirking "sure did" Stoney gave her a wink. "But the name actually progressed to something different when I was high all the time in high school" Stoney told Avi'anna, rubbing her eye.

"Are you sleepy?" Avi'anna asked, and Stoney shook her head no. She was just nervous. "My eye just got a little irritated" she replied, hoping that would calm them both. "Okay" Avi'anna answered.

"So, do you still smoke?" "Would it be a problem if I did?" "No..." Avi'anna didn't have too much of a problem with weed, but she personally wasn't a fan, and she also had religious reasons. "Then yes. Mostly in the early morning or late night, rarely during the day" Stoney admitted and Avi'anna wanted to ask why that specific schedule, but she decided against it.

"Do you smoke?" Stoney asked even though she already knew the answer. "No. Tried it once in college, and it made me throw up, so I guess you can say I got a little ptsd" Avi'anna said. Stoney snickered and Avi shook her head as she thought of that awful memory.

"Damn" Stoney said, and she shook her head. "Yeah ,college was surely something. Did you go to college?" Avi'anna asked, taking a sip of her leftover drink. "Uh community, but university? Nah. I hated high school, so I definitely wasn't going to college" Stoney replied. "What? I loved school and my teachers" Avi'anna said, smiling.

"I see, you liked them so much you became one" Stoney joked and Avi'anna laughed. "See let me go find some stones since you wanna bully me tonight" Avi'anna smirked as she clowned back. Stoney smirked, "I see you got jokes. You lucky you're beautiful, or you would be needing more than stones" Stoney made known as Avi rolled her eyes.