"I'm Ready" 🎶🎡👀

You asked and you shall receive @queeftheif

Vote & Cmmt.
Enjoy 🤟🏿

___________Omniscient

___________
Omniscient.
3 Months Later.
March 2023.
Atlanta, Georgia.
6:24 am.
___________

"W-wait ohhhh shittt" Stoney moaned as the pleasure got too much, "Aviiii pleaseeee" Stoney pleaded as she squeezed and fondled her boobs and rode Avi'anna's face

"W-wait ohhhh shittt" Stoney moaned as the pleasure got too much, "Aviiii pleaseeee" Stoney pleaded as she squeezed and fondled her boobs and rode Avi'anna's face. She rocked her hips in a circular motion.

Avi'anna hummed as she slurped on Stoney's labia and circled her clit, she wrapped her arms around Stoney's legs as she began to lift her body. "I can't- baby please" Stoney cried as she felt the same pressure for the third time. It was not long before Stoney's legs squeezed Avi's head as she came, her head thrown back, her legs tighten and tears streaming.

After Stoney's orgasm, she flipped on her side of the bed and tried to catch her breath as her core continued to throb. Avi'anna hovered over her, and wiped her tears, Stoney grabbed her chin and their lips touched gently. "I might have to let you do that more often" Stoney mumbled, and Avi'anna smirked smugly, "like every day?" Avi'anna questioned, with hope in her eyes. "I ain't saying all that now" Stoney shook her head no, but Avi'anna didn't believe her.

"Can I do one more thing?" Avi'anna asked and Stoney eyed her face before slowly nodding "sure" Stoney replied, and Avi'anna stopped hovering her. Avi opened her legs and smacked her pussy making Stoney lowly whimper and bite her lip "my bad" Avi'anna apologized before smacking it again making Stoney loudly moan, and she tried to close her legs. "That better had been an accident" Avi'anna made known as they made eye contact and Stoney nodded, agreeing.

"That's what I thought" Avi'anna mumbled as she reopened Stoney's legs then smiled before placing her clit onto Stoney's. Stoney closed her eyes and grabbed her boobs. Avi'anna let out a low moan as she slowly went up and down Stoney's slit, she released a shaky breath as her clit stood hard and was covered in both of their juices. "Do you want me to go faster?" Avi asked, and Stoney nodded, hating her teasing and edging, Avi'anna kissed Stoney's leg before moving faster and making them both faster.