"Gonna Love Me" 🎶🚿

Before someone ask's yes, technically Avi'anna is intersex, but I didn't put it in the tags because we all know Wattpads definition of intersex is a whole different definition than the real world's.

Have a blessed day/night y'all 💛

Vote & Cmmt.
Enjoy 🤟🏿

___________Omniscient

___________
Omniscient.
June 2022.
Same Night.
Stoney's Room📍
8:45 pm.
___________

Continued.

"I have something to tell you too" Avi'anna looked at Stoney with tears rolling down her face. Stoney nodded, worried by Avi'anna's tears, she didn't think it could be anything horrible seeming as Avi'anna was so innocent to Stoney.

"I- I can't have kids" Avi'anna confessed, and she felt like an elephant's foot had been lifted off her chest. When realization of what she just admitted came to, Avi felt herself about to go into a panic attack. Her hands were shaking before she felt Stoney slowly, interlocking their fingers, "breathe baby. Breathe" Stoney coached Avi'anna as they both did the breathing process Stoney found for them. "I'm here, I'm not going anywhere, and I'm listening to you" Stoney added, before pulling Avi'anna back into her arms.

"...And oh, you're gonna love me
You're gonna wanna hug me and squeeze me"

Physical touch has helped both of them when they let their emotions control them to the point they had breakdowns or attacks.

"Okay, I'm ready" Avi'anna said before pulling back and staring at Stoney. "I do want kids, but I can't carry them. I don't have a fully functioning uterus, I was born with only 62% of female anatomy and the other ..." Avi'anna explained, watching Stoney's face to see how she would react.

"I have never had a menstrual and I used to take estrogen and that's how I got my boobs and learned how to handle my hormones" Avi'anna added. "So that's why-" "it's so big, yup" Avi'anna sighed and Stoney slowly nodded, she was honestly just thinking. Just trying to piece everything together, and it was honestly was making sense to her.

"Okay" Stoney said and Avi'anna looked confused "okay?" She questioned, and Stoney nodded "yeah, okay" Stoney slightly shrugged.

"I understand if you don't wanna be with me anymore" Avi'anna told her, and Stoney chuckled. "What? Please. I'll never leave you for something like that" Stoney actually felt offended that Avi would think she would do that. "You say that now, but what happens when you want a baby? You'll probably change your mind then leave me" Avi'anna pouted as she thought of Stoney really leaving her.

"Avi'anna? Baby you do know that I am also a girl right? I gotta coochie, and can always carry for us. If I decide I don't want to, we can get a surrogate, or we'll just adopt. This is a team effort, I'm with you 100%. I'm not going anywhere, and I mean that" Stoney expressed.