"Anything For You" 🎶🎥🍽

Vote & Cmmt.
Enjoy 🤟🏿

___________Omniscient

___________
Omniscient.
November 2022.
Couple days Later.
Stoney's  Salon📍
5:21 pm.
___________

Stoney 9h

"Do you cry when you get your hair done?" The young girl asked as she wiped her tears and sniffed

"I don't, and I don't want you to neither sweetheart" Stoney replied as she braided the little girl's hair into a ponytail. "If I don't cry the next time, does that mean I'm a big girl?" The little girl's eyes got big, and Stoney gave her a little smile, "it might, but I know some big girls who cry, so it's okay if you do and if you don't. Is that okay?" "That's okay, Ms. Willow" "good"

The little girl went back to eating her candy and watching Trolls on her tablet. Stoney ended up finishing her hair, then they talked a little before the girl's mother came, paid, and they left.

Stoney sat in her chair and eyed her salon, just taking in the feeling of her own success, the feeling she's wanted since a young girl. Her phone that was sitting on her table vibrated, and she was about to grab it when someone walked into the salon, and it was Avi'anna with a big smile on her face. Stoney eyed her before grabbing her phone and saw that the message was from Avi'anna, who was also about to sit on her lap.

"Why do you always text me that you're coming the moment you get here?" Stoney asked and Avi'anna shrugged, not seeing the issue, "what if I had my side in here, you not gon give her time to leave?" Stoney jokingly asked and Avi'anna glared at her before lightly choking her, "stop playing with me before I beat you up in your own establishment" Avi'anna warned her and let her neck go. Stoney laughed loudly before smiling at Avi'anna, "it was a little jokey joke baby" Stoney told her, kissing the side of her head.

"Better be" Stoney then kissed her cheek, "so what up?" "Nothing" Avi'anna lied and Stoney looked at her with suspicion, "what you do?" Stoney asked, serious "I'm telling you nothing, I just need you to come home and change" Avi smiled. "Hmm but why?" Stoney eyed her and Avi'anna laughed "I just do. Are you done here?" "Yeah, I just gotta put this last payment in, clean up a little then I'll be ready" "alright" Avi'anna continued to smile and Stoney eyed her again with suspense.
•••
2 hours later.
1st Destination.