fine, it isn't really much of an outfit. it's another one of the nighties i bought.

you'd be surprised how comfy they are. i sleep in them all the time.

i check myself out in the mirror before returning to my phone, and now it's time to have some fun.

i'll torture him with pictures of me like this while he's across the country, not being able to do anything about it.

walking back over to the mirror, i open up snapchat and flip the camera.

i cross one leg in front of the other and rest my hand on my chest right above my right boob with my index finger hooked on to my necklace.

i take the picture, inspect it, and send it to asher with the caption reading,

'miss u'

he opens it right away, to which i giggle at.

a smile is stuck on my face for the next minute straight before eventually fading once i realize how long it's been that i've been left on opened.

shit.

was that weird of me? is he weirded out right now? this was stupid.

i examine my makeup from this morning and see it's all still in tact, and there's nothing wrong with my hair either.

both of my tits are fully safe in the nighty, so i know there wasn't a nip slip either.

i continue overthinking for another couple minutes before my phone screen lights up.

he replied.

i hesitantly move my thumb to open his snap, and a smirk forms on my face once his response is revealed.

another mirror picture. he's sat up against his bed on the floor with one leg extended, the other leg's knee perked up and leaning outward. his shirt magically disappeared, and his chain is displayed on his bare chest.

his elbow is perched on his knee, and the opposite hand is casually resting on his thigh.

the caption reads,

'ur funny.'

i'm so glad he thinks so. because i'm not finished.

i cockily chuckle once and lower myself to my knees in front of the mirror, sitting on my feet.

my thighs look appetizing as hell like this.

holding my phone up again, i widen my legs a bit to place my hand between, my fingertips grazing the floor.

i push my hips forward to accentuate my curves, pout my lips, and snap the picture.

'u don't miss me?😞'

send.

the snap gets opened instantly, and his response soon comes back.

he's still sat in front of his mirror leaned up against his bed.

'knock it off'

i hum, but soon come up with a response.

this picture is taken as a selfie, holding my phone above my face and looking up at it, but this time i'm using a filter that says 'mommy?' across the forehead.

'or what?'

this time, i'm left on opened for awhile again.

but i know he's just contemplating a response.

and eventually, it comes through.

instead of a mirror picture, he used the front facing camera. a filter that says 'daddy' with some emojis written across the forehead is present, paralleling mine.