why can this kid control god

"Seriously?"

The kid looked at Commander Kamado with a look that screamed pure confidence. The Commander was trying to exile the kid from the village, but the kid just wasn't having it.

He's quelled nobles, helped the village grow, documented most of the pokédex, and done so much more than anyone in the village. All amazing feats. Yet the hole in the sky grew bigger, he was blamed. and he's being exiled. He's not going to let this happen.

Nobody wants to force him out. They've all hidden, not wanting to be the one to finally force him the last step out of the village. It's up to the Commander now.

"I am being completely serious. If you do not move, I will have to remove you by force." The Commander stated coldly. The kid laughed.

"That's funny. Sure, you're stronger than me by a long shot, but thinking you can just get rid of me? After all I've done? That's just stupid and disrespectful."

Kamado just glared.

"You know I'm right. I wasn't even treated with this level of disrespect back home."

Kamado readied himself for a fight. The kid noticed and grinned.

"Go for it old man."

Kamado charged.

Flash!

Out came the giant form of a Pokémon, stopping Kamado right in his tracks.

"Dialga, I'm done with him."

For the first time in a while, Kamado could say he felt scared. He could've easily stopped that, told himself this kid can't control that Pokémon. (The one you could tell was God.) But when in response the Pokémon roared and sent him flying back, the feeling of being so old and young and infinite in time blasting through him, he wasn't going to stop that. He was afraid. True, horrible fear.

"Great job! And you used your best move too! You're getting so many Poképuffs when we get home." The kid said, genuinely happy. Dialga seemed equally happy at the praise and promise of treats.

Kamado could only watch. Here he was, sitting in fear and feeling horrible from that blast, and the kid was just happily talking to the beast.

"It's nice to win against you."

———

A/N

hello :] once again my self insert is amazing :]
also he has modern day dialga bc that's the form i have. fun fact, i have dialga even though ive never played diamond or brilliant diamond! my aunt gave them to me when i got X