At the same time, Neil hears this hate word from Avni's mouth and time stops for him...
he had an idea that maybe Avni doesn't love him anymore but she can't hate him... No, he can't tolerate her hatred....

Neil again comes close to her and takes her face in his hand and unknowingly he cupped her face tightly

Avni looks at him with teary eyes

Neil - How can you hate me... I know you don't feel love for me now, but hate..?
No you can't hate me.. you know n how much i love you.. you are my life....How can my life hate me..

Avni sees him and now Neil also had tears in his eyes and he speaks

Neil - I will die wifey if you say again that you hate me... ( He says this pressing her face in his hand and looking into her eyes)

Avni gets shocked to hear this word from his mouth and now somewhere, she is not in a condition to tolerate all this...she's tired from all this..
so she speaks

Avni - Please leave me, I feel suffocated with you

Neil - How can you feel suffocated with me when you know you are my comfort..
you are my comfort...I feel peace with you.... (saying this he hugs her tightly...)

And today Avni feels suffocated by Neil's hug and not peace, which she always felt earlier from Neil's hug...

Later

Shweta calls Avni for some important work due to which Neil leaves Avni and Avni walks out of the room without wasting time....

Avni composes herself well before going to Shweta and then she spends time with Shweta and Bebe....as much as she can
And As soon as Avni has come out of the room, she is trying her best not to get close to Neil in any way... she's avoiding going infront of him

Later

At Night

It's time for their dinner.

When Avni sees that Neil is sitting with Prakash in the hall, she goes back to the room....

Everyone sits at the dinner table where Avni is missing...

Shweta - ye Avni Kahan hai...

Neil - mom room me hogi, main bula Kar aata hu use

Shweta - nahi, tu ruk main jaati hu

Neil listens to this talk of Shweta and thinks something but does not say anything....

There, in the room

Avni is crying sitting on the bed and remembers everything that happened since this afternoon, How did Neil behave in the restaurant and then what did he do after coming home...
And then how he became completely normal in front of the family as if nothing had happened.....

She keeps thinking about all this when she feels the door of her room opening..
And there she is mildly shocked to see Shweta at the door and she quickly wipes away her tears...

But it was too late for her, Shweta already sees her tears and she gets worried for Avni why she is crying sitting here alone like this.

Shweta comes to Avni on the bed and sits in front of her...

Shweta - bachcha, kya hua ? Tum roo kyon rahi ho aise....( she said slightly holding her chin )

Avni looks at Shweta but nothing is coming out of her mouth...
Avni can't tell anything to Shweta or anyone else even if she wants to, otherwise everyone will get upset which she don't want...
That's why she speaks...