Chapter 26

I'm feeling around on the walls to look for an door. Up ahead I see a door opened just a bit.
Upon reaching the door I hear Kyle's voice screaming louder. I was about to run towards his voice when I heard a noise from inside the room.
Looking inside I see another boy leaning up against a wall with shackles on his ankles and rope around his wrist. I quickly run over to him and untie the rope. For the shackles I pick up a huge rock and drop it onto the chains. Once that broke I told him where the exist was.
He took off without a word. I ran towards where I heard Kyle's voice as fast as I could.

I'm running through some many hallways and looking inside different doors until I hear some laughter and Cartman's voice.
Lifting my head up I see another open door with some light. Quietly I walk up to the door.
Peeking inside I see Cartman sitting on a throne looking chair. Kyle on his knees, leaning over with a guy holding an knife to his throat.
Kyle glances towards the door and I show him my face. His eyes lit up so bright and I can tell he wants to smile.

Without anybody noticing I sneak behind Cartman's throne. Once he stands up and begins to speak I quickly jump up and grab a hold of him. He makes a sound and I pull out a knife. All his guards stop in their tracks once the blade of my knife touches Cartman's throat.

"Let Kyle go or I can kill Cartman." I say

"Never!!" Cartman says

I slowly slide the blade across Cartman's throat until I hear him squeak somethibg out.

"What's that?" I ask

"Alright Cut him loose." Cartman says

After the guards removed the cuffs and shackles I push Cartman to the side. I would throw him but I can't lift him up.
Kyle runs up to me and I quickly wrap my arms around him. After letting go I grab his hand and run out the room.

Once we ran out the cellar door I shut and lock the doors. Kyle grabs my shirt and pulls me into a kiss. My hands quickly find their spot on his lower back and his hands on my shoulders.
After a few minutes we walk away holding hands.